19. Story Tank 1

Amy had made it back home without meeting her dad, and put the flowers in a vase. The emptiness she felt not having him beside her when she woke up, kept her in bed for a few hours before she finally stood up. She looked over at her nightstand where her flowers stood, and a smile grew on her face. She reached for her phone. Henry had sent her multiple texts.

#Good Morning Sweety#

#U Awake?#

#I'm headed to the man cave any minute now#

#Can't wait to see you#

#Everything okay? Haven't seen you all day#

#Where gonna see a movie in the Man Cave now, You wanna join?#

#Hey..it 3pm, u okay I'm getting worried#

#I'm coming in the secret way after the movie#

She smiled as she red his texts.

#Hey, it's fine, I'm fine. Just a bad day, lot to think of. Coming out soon, just getting out of bed first# She sent it and turned over at her back looking empty up at her roof. She let out a loud sight before she sat up and scooped out of bed. She found a big hoodie, some shorts and put her hair up in two space buns before she made her way to the Man Cave.

Hairstyle:

Outfit:

«Heee..y?» Amy started to say as she stepped into the Man Cave. She saw Charlotte, Piper and Jasper sitting in the sofa with lots of snacks on the table. A little further away Ray, Schwoz and Henry stood by a huge tank. The movie was stopped and Henry had an odd suit. She walked down the stairs and sat down beside Piper.

«Hey!»Piper said with a smile, Charlotte gave her a wave and Jasper gave her a smile.

«What is happening?» She asked pulling down her hood.

«We where watching a scary movie and at the jump scares Henr..» Jasper said.

«Didn't get scared» Amy finished.

«Yeh, and he tells us that he doesn't get scared» Charlotte continued.

«Sooo we're gonna try to scare him on this odd story tank thing.» Piper finished.

«Eehhh ookay??» Amy said confused.

..

«Aahh the sensor in Henrys suit will also measure the fearatol level in Henrys body» Schwoz explained.

«Fearatol? What's that? Some kind of chemical your body produce when your scared» Henry asked.

«Yees» Schwoz answered. 

«Weell, you better make sure that monitor can read zero because that's how much fearatol my body produces»

«Eh yeh» Schwoz said not impressed turning back to the monitor.

«I said Weeell.....» Henry started again,

«We heard you» Everybody said at once.

«Wow, Love yah friends» Henry said already being done with this whole thing.

«Quiet! We trying to divide the steaks we're going to win»

«Aww that's cute, you actually think you can scare me by telling me a story» Henry teased.

«Oh Henry» Ray said as he threw yet another steak at the table.

«Pooor, simple Henry» Ray said walking closer to Henry as he put a helmet on he got from Schwoz.

«I'm not just gonna tell you a story, I'm gonna make you live the story.» Ray said as he jumped up on the tanks platform, being inches from Henrys face before he closed his helmet shut and walked over to Schwoz.

«I'm already not caring about what your saying» Henry said as he sank into the tank floating with his head above water.

«Maybe you care now?» Ray asked as he pushed a button and the tank started to bubble, as Schwoz and Ray laughed sinister.

Charlotte, Jasper and Piper continued with the stakes as Ray started telling a story to Henry. Amy just sat there zoning in and out ever now and then.