22. Unexpected Turn

She strolled down the street of Swellview looking at every little thing, every little shop and every little sign. In her excitement she suddenly saw a familiar face in the crowd, and she followed him. He walked into a narrow alley. She hesitate at first but then walked after him. She took out a small blaster from her backpack and pointed at him.

«Stop!» She said and the man stopped.

«Turn around with your hands where I can see them» She slowly approached him. He did as she said and when he saw it was just a little girl he stopped caring.

«You're just a little girl» He said turning back around, continuing walking.

«Dr.Minyack!» She shouted and ran after him. She blasted of a laser towards his feet's, missing on purpose.

«Oh..okay!» He said stopping.

«What do you want?» He looked at her while she approached him again. One thing caught his attention.

«I've seen that before» He said pointing at the blaster.

«You work for captain man!» She started to shake her head, knowing what she might have done.

«M no, no I don't» she said struggling to find the right words.

«Yeeeh, yeh you do.» He walked closer to her and slowly reached for something in his jacket. Before Amy could do anything, everything went black.

...............

Slowly she opened her eyes, everything was foggy, unclear. As she waited to get her sight back she tried to feel around.

She was sitting on the ground against something cold. Rope was tied around her. She reached down to the ground, feeling the coldness of the concrete she was sitting on. She started to look around as her sight got better now. It was an old dusty space, she couldn't quite tell wat kind of place it was. An old factory? Theatre? School? It didn't matter, she tried to get loos from the rope.

«Ahhh a little wiggling isn't going to get you out of those ropes» a voice said. She looked quickly around and spotted him walking in.

«Let me go!» She shouted at him.

«Eh what about, no» He told her walking over to a table.

«I have nothing to do with Captain Man!» Dr.Minyack just looked at her and back at something on the table. After a few minutes he walked over to her with a phone in his had.

«Let's see about that» He said pointing the camera at himself.

«Heey Captain Maaan! I think I've got something of yours» Dr.Minyack told the camera before pointing it at Amy.

#Meanwhile in the Mancave#

The alarm went off and Jasper ran over to the controllers, putting an image, a video onto the screen.

«Heey Captain Maaan!» Ray and Henry looked at each other then quickly at the screens.

«I think I've got something of yours» Henry shot up from the sofa as he saw Amy tide up. The three boys stood paralyzed with fright.

«Come find her» Dr.Minyack said before the video ended.

«Jasper! Try to find out where they are, I'll call Char.» Henry commanded as he reached for his phone. Jasper nodded and turned back to the controllers.

«Hey Char emergency at the man cave, good»

«She had also seen the video and is already on her way. Ray, we got to suit up start to search old buildings» Henry told him and put a gum in his mouth. Ray nodded and did the same. They ran to the tubs and disappeared.