4. The Park

«Ready to go?» Henry said as he walked into her room again.

«Yeh» She said and took his hand.

«Whaait, where are we going, we can't go out to the mancave. Remember»

«Yeh, no worries. I have my own way. Schwoz made it for me, dad doesn't know» Henry looked impressed and followed her. She opened a secred door who led to a platform.

«Now it's just like normal» Henry nodded and they both shouted up the tube. They came up a completely different place than normal. Amy lead the way.

«Ah nice» Henry said and took her hand.

«Okay so I know this might sound rude but I'm kind of glad that everybody is away this weekend. Like we won't suddenly meet Jasper or Charlotte» She nodded and laid Henrys arm around her shoulder. They smiled at each other and gave each other a small and quick kiss.

«We are so newly in love» She said and smiled.

«Yeh, frozen yogurt?»He asked and she nodded. Henry led the way towards the closest frozen yogurt shop. They went inside and got what they wanted.

«Can we sit at the park?» Henry nodded and laid his arm back around her but he was only trying to steal some of her frozen yogurt.

«Hey, Kid!» She said and laid her hand over her mouth.

«Shit, I hope no one heard that» She said and looked around.

«Nah» Henry said and eat what he had gotten on his spoon. She nodded and tried to sneak some of Henrys. He let her and sneaked a kiss from her instead. He pointed at a bench and they both walked over sitting down.

«What if we just tell dad?» Amy said and leand her head against Henrys shoulder.

«Yeh I mean if you want me to die»

«I don't know Hen. Maybe he thinks it's okay? Since it's you. He knows you already» Henry thought over it, she had a point.

«Or it could go the complete other way» he said and they both agreed. After a while they went back to the mancave and watched another movie at Amy's room. Suddenly Henrys phone rang.

«Hey ma.» Henry said and walked a little away from the sofa.

«Ma I'm fine, I'm so sorry I forgot to tell you that I'm sleeping over at a friends» Henry said looking over at Amy with a smile.

«Yeh love you to ma» He said and hang up. Just like the last time they talked long into the night.

«No nono, Hen we really need to sleep now, and I can't take another night at the sofa» she said standing up and walking over to her bed.

«Okay, do you have an extra pillow?» Henry asked still sitting in the sofa.

«Yeh over here» She patted the other side of her madras and gave him a smile. He stood up trying to hide a huge smile. He took off his sweater and fell onto the bed. They looked into each others eyes as they laid their heads onto the pillows.

«Hen, why have this gone so fast. I'm okay with it, but I feel like I've known you forever»

«I don't know» Amy schooced closer to him and laid her hand on his bare chest.

«I like you Henry Hart»

«And I like you Amy Manchester» It didn't take long before they both fell asleep.