13. Training

Henry and Amy breathed a sigh of relief before they quickly brought it back when the system started.

«What is this!» Henry said scared.

«The training system, Schwoz must have started it before he left»

«Ready to kick som fake but?» Henry nodded and they stood back to back. There where all kinds of things. Dummies showing up ever now and then. Lasers shooting, and swiping the floor. Ropes, the floor turning into squares moving up and down. Amy throw a knife towards a dummie, like slow motion the knife went closely pass Henrys ear. As it hit the dummie right in its chest Henry turned around with a shocked but impressed look.

«That was dangerously close» Henry said.

«Yeeh well, I'm good with the knife. No worries.» She stood on her tip toes and kissed him.

«All good?»

«Yeh, feelin gooood» He said while making a movement with his hands. She smiled and they continued fighting.

When they where finished they went to the bathroom. Amy started to take of her close as Henry went to grab his backpack. They did as they had done before. Amy showered first, then Henry. As he was in the shower she dried and got dressed. A white shorts, and one of Henry's sweatshirts.

«Is, is that mine?» Henry asked from behind her. He had just walked out of the shower, his hair dripping. She walked up to him and laid her hand on his chest.

«Yes, do you mind?» She said looking into his eyes. He didn't answer, instead, he kissed her. He kissed her passionate, long, and she kissed back. She laied her arms behind his neck, messing with his wet hair in the back.

«I take that as a no» Amy said pulling away with a smile.

«See you in a bit» She said walking out of the bathroom.

Standing at her desk, cleaning it the door suddenly opened. Her dad. She saw Henry in the corner of her eye and started to panic.

«H Heeey Dad!» she said a little to loud hoping Henry would hear it. He did. He freezed in his step and barley dearing to move.

«Hey princess» Ray said and went further into her room.

«Is that yours?» Ray asked pointing at Henry's sweatshirt.

«Eh, yes. It's new. You like it?» She answered nervously walking towards him. Hoping it would make him not go further into the room.

«Yeh, yeh. It just reminded me of .. neeehh..» Ray said and walked quickly to the door.

«I was just going to tell you that, I am going out for a few hours. So the man-hours is all yours» Ray said and walked out of her room closing the door behind him.

«Ohhhh myyyy gaaaaadh!» Amy said turning around from the door to Henry who had come out from hiding.

«I'm sorry, I don't know why he is always coming in here, and never nocking and...» Henry walked towards Amy.

«Hey, it's fine, and we have the man-house all to ourselves» He said layng his hands on her shoulders. Eventually sliding them down to her hands. She smiled and nodded, he was right.