31. Christmas Gala Part 3

After the stage, they walked around talking with people and taking pictures. Amy and Henry walked together the whole time.

«Punch?» Henry turned to Amy and asked. She nodded and then walked over to the table with refreshments. The small talks and photographing had finally quieted down. Henry poured some punch into a cup and gave it to Amy. As they stood there drinking and talking a scream could be heard throughout the halls of the gala. Amy and Henry looked at each other before they quickly put their cups down and ran towards the sound. It was a man trying to steal a woman's necklace.

«Hey you!» Kid danger said just as the man got it off her

«Hey you!» Kid danger said just as the man got it off her. He looked at them and quickly ran past them and into the crowd. They ran after him and a fight broke loose.

«Where is Captain Man?» Lady Danger asked as she swung her leg over a ducking Henry right into the robber's head.

«I don't know! Watch out!» Kid Danger said as he grabbed her hand as she leaned backward avoiding the robber's fist.

«Char? Char» Amy said into her earbud.

«Yes» Charlotte suddenly said.

«Me and Kid are in a fight, do you see Captain man?» She asked as she kicked the man in the leg.

«Oh ehhhh.. YEs ! Give me a sec!» Charlotte said and it became quiet again. Charlotte ran over to Captain man.

«Captain Man, I heard there is a fight somewhere at the gala!» Charlotte told him pretending she didn't know him.

«Oh, girl I've never met before, I shall see to it» Captain man said awkwardly. She gave him a thumb up and walked over to Jasper again.

«He's on his way» Charlotte said into her earbud but she didn't get any response. That was because of how the situation had drastically evolved. impi and Henry had chased after the thief, unknown of what his true intention was. After running through a door and into the alleyway behind the building, they had found themself in a pinch. Henry was the first of them out of the door and had ran right into someone's arms. He was held tight over the ground. Amy who ran out the door after him, stopped abruptly as she saw him captured.

«Run!» Henry shouted. She tried to but as she turned around to run down the alley she was also stopped.

«What's happening?» Amy asked.

«Who are you?» Henry said as he kicked into the air trying to get free.

«Quiet!» One of the captures said. They escorted them to a minivan a few meters down the alleyway.

«Take out their earbuds» One man ordered. And they did before they tossed Amy and Henry into the back of the van closing the door.

«What do we do with this?» One of the captures asked holding up the earbud.

«Eh, we just..» The other said as he took both the earbuds and tossed them on the ground before they drove away.

«Ray?» Charlotte asked into her earbud, unknown of what had happened.

«Yeh»

«Have you found them?» She asked him nervously, after many tries she had not gotten any response from any of their earbuds.

«No, I'm running through a hallway. Someone said they ran down this way» Ray said, Charlotte could hear his voice becoming more and more nervous. He ran through the door, leading out into the alleyway.

«I'm in an alleyway, behind the building. They're not here» He said looking frantically around. His eyes fell down to the two earbuds laying on the ground. He picked them.

«Char, something bad has happened» He told her as he could feel his tears forming, holding them back as good as he could. 

----------------

Sorry it's late......

Luv Yah <3