30. Christmas Gala Part 2

The day of the gala had come and Amy were in her room getting ready. She had cruelled her hair, made a braid, and wore a dangerously red dress. Amy walked out of her bathroom as Henry walked into her room.

 Amy walked out of her bathroom as Henry walked into her room

«Well look at you, handsome» She told him walking down the stairs, he looked up at her and not a single word came out

«Well look at you, handsome» She told him walking down the stairs, he looked up at her and not a single word came out. He was speechless. She walked over to him and patted him on the chest before she kissed him with a cunning smile.

«You....you ...y ..!»

«I know handsome»

«Look amazing» He finally says. She took his hand and they both walked back to the man-cave.

«Look at you!» Jasper said to Amy as they walked in.

«Thanks Jasper» Amy answers as she spins around showing off the dress. Just then Ray walks in and looks at his daughter spinning around.

«Omg, look at you. My little princess» He says almost tearing up, as he walks over to her.

«Dad!» She says as he slowly forces a hug from his daughter. Amy scooch away from him.

«Ray? Are you crying?» Henry asked as he laid his arm around Amy's waist. Ray looked away  as he told them no, clearly he was crying. He turned back around, fiddling with something in his hands.

«Smile» He said as he took a picture of Amy and Henry.

«Dad!» this was just like going to prom, well just like she imagined it would be.

«Okay so here are your masks» Schwoz told the three.

«I got to go, me and Piper are picking up Charlotte, we'll meet you there» Jasper told them and walked to the elevator. Schwoz gave them their masks and they put them on.

«It's probably time to go» Amy said taking Henry's hand. They took the man-copter to make an entrance.

They were escorted from the man-copter as they landed and into the back of the gala.

«Hey, I am so glad you found the time to come» a young woman told them.

«I am the host and I am soon going up at the stage. Is it okay that I introduce you guys and you enter the stage?» All of them nodded and the young woman smiled. Not long after she went onto the stage. They heard her mumbling on and on before she introduced them and they ran onto the stage.

«The danger team!» Ray, Amy and Henry ran onto the stage and lined up beside each other.

«Merry Christmas everyone!» Amy said loudly into a microphone standing on the stage. The crowd of people screamed it back to them.

«Merry Christmas Lady Danger, how is it being a part of the team?» The young woman asked her. Amy walked over to the microphone again.

«It's amazing, been an adventure for sure» Amy answered and slowly walked backwards to her spot again. Closer to Henry than to Ray.

«Nice, nice. Captain Man?» He nodded and walked up to the microphone.

«What is your favorite thing to do at Christmas with your loved ones?»

«I usually make a gingerbread house, decorate it and play with the gummy bears or candy people» Ray answered with a smile. Amy smiled to herself, they had done that together, ever since her mom died.

«Oh okay, cute...?» The young woman answered think Ray did this alone.

«Kid Danger!» She said, And he and Ray changed places.

«Yeh?» Henry leaned forward and said into the microphone.

«So many have speculated, that you and Lady Danger has something going on. Can you confirm?» Henry lost his words, Amy and Ray stood shocked behind him.

«Beg your pardon?» Was all Henry managed to say.

«Well if you look at these pictures fans have taken from you three fighting» The young woman showed a few different pictures on a big screen behind them. Pictures of them helping each other up from the ground, holding each other in each other's arms. And one where Henry had his hand gently placed on Amy's cheek, whiping away some blood with his thumb.

They could see it in their eyes

They could see it in their eyes. Everyone at the gala could see it. Ray could see it. Amy made a choice for them all, by walking up to Henry, wrapping her arm around his, leaning forward.

«We confirm» She says with a smile and everybody at the gala starts to clap.

-------------

Happy New Year <3

I'm a little behind with the Christmas specials but that let us keep it a little longer, right?

Hope you enjoy <3

Luv yah <3