5. Almost Busted

«AAAAmmmyyyyy!!» Someone shouted. Amy abruptly woke up and looked beside her. Henry was peacefully sleeping beside her. He looked so cute sleeping. Then she heard the voice again.

«Shit, Hen. Hen!» She tried to wake henry up.

«Whaa» he said sleepily.

«Hen dad is here. On his way into my room. Hide!» Henry quickly woke up and ran towards the hidden tube closing the door behind him. Amy was about to lay down again when she suddenly saw Henrys sweater. She quickly grabbed it and jumped into bed again hiding it under her blanket. Then the door opened and she closed her eyes pretending to sleep.

«Oh she's sleeping» she could her her dad say as he came quietly closer to her.

«Hey princess» He said and gently stroke her cheek. She slowly opened her eyes and stretched her body.

«Hey, you home already?»

«Yeh» Ray said with a huge smile.

«Come I'll make some breakfast, man-cakes?» She smiled and nodded.

«Just give me a sec.» Ray gave her a thumbs up and walked out closing the door behind him. She swung the blanket away and ran over to the hidden door.

«You okay?» She said as Henry walked out.

«Yeh, did you know he was going to be so early?»He said walking over to the bed sitting down.

«Nope» she said placing one leg on each side of him, sitting on his lap starting to kiss. She held his head in her hands while kissing him, looking at him.

«I love this moment right now» she said and the sun shone through her windows, giving the room a golden glow.

«Wait, windows? Sun?» Henry asked. She stood up and found his sweater.

«Yeh, dad wanted me to have a more normal feeling living in the man-cave. So he made a part of it more like a house. Normal kitchen, normal bedroom with fake windows with fake sun, fake rain, fake birdsong.» She said tossing his sweater to him.

«Ah, interesting» He said while he put on the his sweater.

«But you need to go now» She said walking up to him. He nodded and raped his arms around her giving her a soft kiss before he walked over to the tube. He said up the tube while looking at her, swooshing up never leaving her eyes.

Ray was in full swing with making breakfast for his daughter. She sat down on the bar chairs and Ray gave her stack of man-cakes. Pancakes with the captain man logo on it.

«Sooo how was your weekend?» Amy nearly sat the food stuck in her throat.

«Yeh yeh, all normal, chilling without a dad over my shoulder» She said with a little laughter. Ray looked at her with a smile before he opened his mouth.

«You know I just want the best for you, and there are a lot of bad guys out there» She nodded.

«Yeh yeh, I know» Ray turned around finding a glass behind him. Amy turned on the recorder on her phone in secret and placed it screen down on the countertop.

«Dad? Can I ask you something?» He turned around and nodded.

«What would you say, theoretically, if I met a boy?» He looked at her, having a hard time swallowing his drink.

«Who?»

«No dad. I haven't met anybody. But theoretically, if I had, what would you do?»

«I would have given him a real hard time, and besides your to young»

«Dad, I'm 18!»

«Yeh to young!»

«Okay but would it be best if you knew him from before? Or a total stranger?»

«Eh none!»

«DAD! You don't let me meet anyone»

«Eh yes!»

«Who dad? Who»

«Schwoz!» Ray said dragging on his name.

«Dad!» Amy said sick of the whole thing.

«I won't lose you too!» He shouted at her looking away.

«Let me at least meet the team»

«No»

«Dad!»

«No»

«Daaaad»

«Fine!»

«Dad! wait? Really?»

«Yeh, yeh fine»

«Thanks! When?»

«Ehh eh tomorrow?» She was so happy she started to jump up and down. She gave him a huge hug and ran back to her room. She quickly found her phone and called the only boy she had in her contacts.

«Hey love»

«Good news!»