24. The Show

«Ehehe, I think she got something to tell you guys!» Dr. Minyack told them overexcited.

«Insecure in her skin

Like a puppet, a girl on a string

Broke away

Learned to fly

If you want her back, gotta let her shine» She sang looking at the two of them.

«So it looks like the joke's on you

'Cause, the girl that you thought you knew» She sang looking at Henry.

«She's so gone

That's so over now

She's so gone

You won't find her around

You can look but you won't see

The girl I used to be

'Cause she, she's so gone» She walked forward and down from the stage towards Ray.

«Here I am, this is me

And I'm stronger than you ever thought I'd be

Are you shocked?

Are you mad?

That you're missing out on who I really am» She sang standing close to Ray who looked at her bewildered. Ray lifted his arms up to her chin but before he could touch her, she moved away.

«Now it looks like the joke's on you» She sang walking backwards pointing at Ray.

«'Cause, the girl that you thought you knew» She sang as she tilted her head backwards.

«She's so gone

That's so over now

She's so gone

You won't find her around

You can look but you won't see

The girl I used to be

'Cause she» She walked over to Henry. Starting to go slowly around him with one hand on his shoulder, as she continued singing. 

«She's so gone away like history»She stoped in front of him and looked at her dad, as she lifted her knee up the side of a very awkward and uncomfortable Henry as she continued.

«She's so gone» She looked back at Henry before she finished the verse.

«Baby, this is me, yeah» Then she kissed him. Henry looked over at a baffled and angry Ray. Then he looked back at Amy who continued singing just as she pushed him in the shoulders making him wabble backwards.

«She's so gone

That's so over now

She's so gone

You won't find her around

You can look but you won't see

The girl I used to be

'Cause she, she's so gone»  She walked over to Ray again and pointed at him.

«She's so gone» She walked closer and closer to him with her finger directed towards him.

«You can look but you won't see» Her finger was at his chest now, and they continued going backwards.

«The girl I used to be» Quickly she removed her finger, turned around and walked back to the stage.

«'Cause she, she's so gone» She turned around again and sat down on the edge of the stage before she sang the last of her song.

«Gone, gone, gone» Right after she finished she let out a groan and rubbed her forehead. Henry and Ray ran up to her.