Chapter 10.5: 1v1 Continuation

Yeah, I know. Update schedule for me is wack. Even though I told myself to focus on my studies, it looks like my own mind betrayed me. Oh well! Anyways, this is just the continuation of the 1v1's so I hope you guys and gals aren't too bothered by it. As for what I said last chapter regarding other Personas from the series, like Izanagī and Arséne, they will be mentioned somewhere in this chapter! (When Midoriya is fighting Shinso.) I was thinking of including Labyrs. For those who don't know who Labyrs is, she is basically like Aigis but a lot more open about her feelings and desire to fight. She was introduced to the series in P4 Arena/Ultimate Arena. If you wish to see Labyrs, just comment about it.

To say that she won under an influence like that, was a surprise for her. Significantly, she should be denying the fact that her emotions ran wild. What Yuki said so nonchalantly, made her mind go into high gear. Through her own actions, she does have a crush on Midoriya. She wouldn't have beaten Katsuki if she didn't harbor feelings for him. So, she can only hope that Midoriya is not dense like other protagonists...(Oops...)

Moving on, it was going to be Midoriya vs Shinso from the General Studies. Apparently, Shinso's quirk is unknown to them. Which would be quite a problem for Midoriya who can barely control his own power. At least to a degree that is.

Sea of Souls

"Master, there seems to be something entering your soul. Have you noticed it yet?" Jeanne said, Makoto frowned. "Are they a threat to me?" "Not that I know of. I'll be on guard Master." Jeanne bowed respectively. "So you were the first fool? How intriguing. It is an honor to meet the First. It's been quite a while for me to be in the soul of someone else other than the Narukami fellow." Makoto merely gestured a thanks. "A man of a few words indeed. My strength is yours Messiah." Izanagī kneeled. He waved him off. "Ah yes, I do believe there is another coming Messiah-kun." "Hm..." "So you were the first rebel before Kurusu, you have rebelled against a being that wanted to grant the wish of humanity. You are more resilient than him. My name is Arséne, Messiah." "...I remember you two. One is cunning, while the other uses it's own force to make an option. We'll have this conversation later." ""As thou wish.""

[(Line Break)]

Feeling his soul calming down, he missed the first 3 minutes of Midoriya vs Shinso. From what he can tell is that Midoriya broke his finger, which was quite a setback when he told Midoriya to only use a comfortable amount of power.

"...What did I miss?" He stated. "Ah? You spaced out for the past 3 minutes? Well Deku-kun was in a trance from Shinso's quirk, Brainwash." Uraraka undoubtedly said with a hint of seriousness. "The question is, how did he even manage to snap out of it?" She questioned with a finger to her lips.

Fortunately, Yaoyorozu had overheard the conversation and spoke. "One way of breaking a trance is pain. If anyone feels pain, they can be broken from the trance." She nodded. "You're really smart YaoMomo!" The raven haired beauty had pink tinted cheeks from the compliment.

"Question is...how did he do it then? Did something click in his mind?" Tenya questioned. Makoto decided to answer this particular question with another. "And what about Midoriya's desire?" Now this got the attention of the whole class. "His desire?" Uraraka said slowly. "Yes. His desire, was it not to become the number one hero?" He grabbed a bottle of water and took a sip. "Well yes, but what does his desire have to do with anything?" Hagakure sheepishly said. "A desire is what you yearn for, it is a proof that you are human. If you don't have a desire, you'll only be just a doll. Good thing none of you are like that. Now let's see how strong Midoriya's desire is."

[(Line Break)]

Midoriya felt his pointer finger in pain, taking a quick glance, it was all bruised and purple. Gosh, he wanted to let out a small son but he has been through worst! And just what happened to him? He felt like his whole being had been pulled into the subconscious of OFA. Those shadowy figures stood to the left of him as they all looked on towards something that was blackened out.

Shinso was surprised at first...however, it made him a bit angry. "How the hell did you escape my quirk?!" He threw a jab at Midoriya which made the latter skid backwards a bit. "You..! Your quirk is Brainwash!" "Yeah, and what of it?" "It's a versatile quirk!" Midoriya powered himself up to 5% feeling his body withstand the power at the most and proceeded to lunge at Shinso. "Now that's a first, many people have either said it would make a great villain quirk." Shinso tried to block the attack before he saw a feint. Midoriya switched his fist into a flick? "Air shot!"

The wind pressure was just enough for Shinso's left leg go over the bounds. Midnight intervened. "Hitoshi Shinso has stepped out of the bounds, making Midoriya Izuku the winner!"

Shinso walked off before he heard his classmates cheer his name. "You did great Shinso!" "Way to show 1-A that even the general studies have moments!" He smiled for once in his life. That damn green haired training hero may have gotten himself a new rival, that's for sure.

[(Line Break)]

"Perhaps it is time to change the ways of making it in the Hero Classes, Principal Nezu?" A figure stood in front of a window outlooking at the concrete stadium. "You might be right, Sir Nighteye." "And I am particularly interested in meeting this Yuki Makoto. His quirk is questionable. A summoning quirk has never been recorded before. May I see him for myself?" A long pause was held. "Why not after the Sports Festival? It is a good chance for you to give a recommendation to him, no?" "You are cunning Nezu." "Oh whatever do you say Nighteye?" He softly laughed.

And that's all I have for now! Time for another update on a different book! Hope you enjoyed! Bye!