Chapter 10: We all are just fools (1v1)

Note: Took me too long to publish this. I do hope you'll forgive me. Without anymore distractions, let us begin!

Solo battles, a place where he thrived in. Switching Personas was easy, but noting their each unique weaknesses is a hard task. Speaking of, his opponent is quite like his classmate - Kirishima - however he can turn his whole body into metal.

"Can we have both contestants on the battlefield?" Nemuri had said, cracking her whip. Stepping up to the concrete, he remained on his side for further instructions. "The rules are simple, if either of you step outside the concrete slab that has been built by Cementoss, you are disqualified. Anything is fair game except - below the belt, permanent damage to your opponent. Do you two understand?" ""I do"" "Let the battle begin!"

"I'll show you how tough 1-B is!" "Then stop speaking and start doing actions." Equipping some boxing gloves and Akihiko's Persona Caesar. He put up a fighting stance which was very peculiar to one Itsuka Kendo, however it seemed off. He was laid-back and calm. Too calm in fact...

Running towards his opponent, he casted Heat Riser and Concentrate to focus. Of course his opponent didn't know what he was doing, also launched himself towards him, metal covering his whole arm. Throwing a flurry of punches, Makoto braced himself, taking the hits head on before punching his opponent back a bit. "You're pretty good at hand to hand combat. Seems like I might need to step up my game a bit. Caesar, debiliate!" Tetsutetsu felt his entire body shift, not bothering with the fact his stats lowered, he continued to lunge at him. "That wasn't manly..." "I am merely using any power I wield to out with you." Both of them were swapping fists and kicks, each getting stronger the more the battle ensues.
"You are tougher than you look Tetsutetsu. Your quirk is amazing, for strength and defense...however!" Blocking Tetsutetsu's fist with his own, he drew out a quick Zio spell that made Tetsutetsu scream out in pain. "Metal is a very poor conductor for lighting attacks. If my classmate Denki Kaminari was down here fighting you, you would lose in an endurance battle. While yes, you have to consider every little detail in a fight, especially weaknesses. Arrogance is bliss, but it could get you killed."

"Tch, as if a few Sparks of electricity can hurt me!" "Yet you cried out in pain, but I shall give you the satisfaction of a brawl." Heat Riser wore off not too long ago and Concentrate just wore off. "But I would like to see how my classmates fight, I wonder if they have honed their skills?" Knocking out Tetsutetsu before he had a chance to react, Makoto gave a sigh. "Makoto Yuki moves on to the next round!" Nemuri shouted.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

One thing that Uraraka Ochako is known for, she is not a fighter, well not yet at least. It was an unlucky match up between her and Bakugo Katsuki. She knows how powerful Katsuki is with his explosions given what he did back in the Hero V Villain exercise. She formed a plan that was crazy in her mind, but it was ingenious. "Ah, Uraraka-san?" Her mind was distracted before she saw who was getting her attention, Midoriya Izuku. "Listen...I have these journals if you want to beat Kacc- Katsuki..." "I think I can handle it, Deku-kun. I'll make sure I move on to the next round!"
Believing that she can pass to the next round, she walked towards the doors and made a giant leap.

Halfway during the scuffle between her and Katsuki, Makoto looked at the one-sided match. While it definitely looked like Uraraka was handling on her own, it seems she can't cross that chasm just yet. She needs a push. And he has got just the thing.

"Uraraka-san!" He shouted with the help Metatron's godly voice, "an enemy always shows his or her weakness behind their strength. An opening is all you need. Daresay if you need more encouragement, why not picture you and Midoriya here on a date? And someone is trying to ruin it?"

Uraraka stopped in her tracks, her heart was beating fast... adrenaline coursing through her. It was that obvious that she liked Midoriya, but Midoriya seemed a bit dense from her advances. Her eyes were shadowed by her hair, red eyes seemed to spark. "Katsuki? I think it is time to end this?" To say woman who hath fury like hell is an understatement, she was clearly the monster behind it all. For once in his lifetime, Katsuki went on the defensive. "I only want to beat you into submission Katsuki. Why are you running?" "Anybody would run from you, Anti-Gravity Nerd!"

...

Uraraka won the battle, somehow she touched him and floated him towards the out of bounds. Of course, Katsuki used his explosions to get back in before he was thrown down making his right leg touch the out of bounds. "Uraraka moves on to the next round!"

"You knew she was going to lose Makoto-chan, Ribbit?"Asui put her hand on her cheek."She was, but I figured why not give her a little push." He closed his eyes. "So you used Midoriya as a scapegoat?" "It might have sounded evil, but it worked did it not?" "I truly don't know what to think of you..."

_-_-_-_-_-_-_

"That damn brat...using new characters. He is a cheater I tell you! Master! He is a cheater!" "Quiet down, Shigaraki. While I am interested in his quirk, it seems far to difficult to use." A voice sounded out from a speaker. "May I inquire Sir?" "You may speak." "Thank you Sir. He is able to summon any mythological beings from the past. All seem to listen to him as someone dear to them." "Thank you for the information, Kurogiri." "Your welcome All For One, Sir."

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

Nana's journey in the Sea of Souls.

"So you were a hero in your life?" Jeanne d'Arc said to Nana. "I was. Can you tell me why all of you are in his Soul?" "His journey was filled with sorrow and bad memories. He wished to not be alive at one point. However, there was a group of persona users that grew attached to him. He was beginning to love and have good memories until he knew, he was going to sacrifice himself. He didn't value his life as much as theirs. The logical answer for him was to save them. And so he did."
"What was the sacrifice for?"
Jeanne didn't answer until a few heavy seconds later. "It was for a goddess, not just any goddess. It was the goddess of the universe, the stars and humanity's desire to end everything."

Nana was stunned. "Nyx or how you call her, Nox, wasn't an evil being. Quite the opposite. She only does what humanities wants." "So...she was sealed by him?" "Yes."

To be continued!
A different outcome from what some expected. Remember this is a fanfiction. Anyways, I felt that Uraraka needed a push and so I did just that. While yes, Katsuki could avoid for a long time, he would have to gotten a strain from excessive quirk usage.

I'll see you guys in the next chapter.