Omake 3

Title is right here:

And so, Shiozaki Ibara wanted to hear the Messiah.

A short omake to pass the time. I do hope you enjoy it!

Ibara Shiozaki, a religious person in her belief of God. She was raised to be a good girl, prayed every morning and night. She would thank the Lord for everything.

...That is until he appeared. One Yuki Makoto, a boy with wild blue hair that covered his right eye. He had this certain holiness that felt very close to the Man upstairs. She was confused, the boy was quiet unless spoken to, has grades that are top notch and his power was to summon beings of ancient folklore.

She got to see a few of these "Personas". Athena, was the on she clearly remembered, it was beautiful. The way it carried itself and him was magnificent.

And when she saw him smile, a part of her broke. She saw right through him, the true being inside him.

It was bright, comforting and warm. Yet something else lurked in his very soul, a cold desolate, killing machine that could rip apart anything and everything in its way.

She had questions. Lots of them, however one stood out...

Was he the Second Messiah? The forthcoming of divine intervention? The very same being she prayed to since she could talk?

And now here she was, with her friends in a room filled with some of the 1-A students as well. He was here.

Setsuna Tokage, was currently singing her ears off, while the rest merely cheered her on. Once she was done, she pointed towards the silent boy indicating he should give it a try. The blue haired boy grabbed the mic and walked to the front. In that moment, it seemed somehow his person changed.

"Fear's awake, anger beats loud, face reality
Never beat charity
The enemy you're fighting covers all society
(Damn right)
Mommy's not here, gotta fight
(All night)

Right here, Shadow 10 o'clock direction
Seize the moment, destroy the nation
Your rhyme is slow motion, give me motivation
Freaked out now, and dead on arrival
(What?)

Round up around, spit out
All over
Rhyme like a rolling stone
Comin' a crowd
Watch out, they move, they diss you loud
Guess what this sound, it bombs whole ground
(So round up)

Don't ease your pace, 'cuz enemy's brutal
Moment of truth, There ain't no truce
You're the only one, one world, one love
But the battle goes on, Shadows of Mass Destruction"

It was an abrupt end. That song, it was melancholic. It held a deeper meaning.

She noticed it again, his person changed back. She heard the cheering from her classmates and some well done comments thrown in. He waved them off saying he used to sing back then.

Kyoka Jirou looked at her childhood friend with a gaping mouth. Who knew he could sing so good? She definitely needed to invite him over for a cover sometime.

Back to Ibara Shiozaki, she stood up and politely grabbed the blue haired boy and excused themselves for a while.

[Break]

"Yuki-san, I'm sorry to drag you out of there, but I need to ask you a question." She softly spoke.

"...It's alright, I don't mind at all." He responded.

"I can feel this certain amount of holiness coming from inside you."

...That sounded wrong...

She blushed up a storm and waved her hands frantically. "I meant that- your aura changed."

"...And this holiness? Can you describe it to me, Shiozaki-san?" He couldn't reveal his secrets. He didn't feel the need to tell anyone. Except his parents.

"It felt like the holiness inside of a church. No, it feels more surreal than that. I can feel the Lord's warmth wash over me, right now. Standing next to you." She put a hand in his and put it to her ever beating heart.

"...Shiozaki-san?" He can feel all of the prayers that she once told the man above. It all came crashing down on him.

He clutched his head, Messiah was ringing loudly in his soul. Messiah wanted to protect the girl. She was a pure maiden thrust into a world filled with villains galore.

At that moment, Ibara Shiozaki went in for a blissful kiss.

She reminded him of Fuuka...

Fuuka...

Fuuka!

Fuuka always patched him up and cared for him in the times of battling Shadows on end. He missed her.

And now...he cannot fathom to let someone else go.

Chu!

And done! Reminder, this is just an omake!

HoshidanWolf

How's that for an omake?!