Chapter 9: Sports Fes. Pt 3 - Calvary Battle

It's been a while huh? Anyways, I'm sorry this took to long. Enjoy the chapter or not!

A calvary battle? Did such a thing exist in his past world? Probably. Does he know what he should do? Not quite. He does have a plan, but it might have to depend if he was willing to go solo or form a team. Another thought popped into his mind...which of the SEES Personas should he use? He had already used Cerberus, so that left him- Junpei's, Mitsuru's, Yukari's, Fuuka's, Akihiko's, Ken's, Shinjiro's and Aigis's personas left including his own.

Nemuri: You may form up a team if you are willing to! Or go solo! The groups who has the most points at the end of the clock will move on to the next round. As many are you wondering- 'How will we get points?' Worry not. Your points are your places from the past event. The top spot has a million points.

He sweared he heard a gulp from Midoriya. How unfortunate for the green-haired friend of his. Perhaps he shall team up with him? Ah...he digressed the thought.

Nemuri: As for the rest of you, you will have a certain amount of points you get.

He looked at his own points...500,000...well. Looks like the universe surely loves to play jokes on him. Makoto silently cursed both heaven and hell.

'Language Messiah!'

Ah...he forgot he has 'Nana' in his head. How? He didn't know. She sounded like a mother disciplining her own child. He groaned, as a few of his classmates went into groups.

He stood there waiting, the first to approach him was a girl who had a strawberry like scent. She had wild orange hair and blue eyes. She was accompanied by a friend of hers. She had vine-like hair and a cross around her neck. She had charcoal eyes and appeared to have an innocent aura around her. Bless her heart.

???: Hey there...um Yuki-san right?

He responded with a hand wave. If he remembered correctly, she was Class 2-B's acclaimed 'Big Sister', Itsuka Kendo. He learned from Yaoyorozu about her, the two were friends.

Itsuka: Mind if I call you Makoto-kun? I heard a lot about you from YaoMomo. Ah! You haven't met Ibara here haven't you?

He held his hand out for a handshake which was immediately clasped by Ibara's hands. Her face was close to his.

Ibara: Oh what joy! I'm pleased to meet you Messiah! It seems as the Lord had planned this from the very start!

Too close! Does she not know personal space? There it is again, Messiah, that word came out of this religious girl.

Makoto: Right, so I'm guessing she also told you about my personas.

Itsuka: YaoMomo told us you had myths and legends inside your head and we could only base off of what she said. It was also an opportunity to get to know you.

She smiled sweetly at him. He merely showed a small smile. Ibara removed her hands from his and began praying in front of him.

Makoto: I'm guessing you want to be in a group...Itsuka-san, Shiozaki-san?

"We would be delighted!" "...Ano...can I join you guys too?" A shy meek voice had spoken from behind Makoto. He turned around to see another female who was covering her face while steam was coming out of her ear's. Kinoko Komori, another student from 1-B, had voiced out. Her hair is ever so slightly over her eyes. Her figure was endowed in some assets.

Makoto: If you want us that is. I have the 2nd most points and a few groups will target us. Is that okay with you Kinoko-san?

She nodded her head in a fast motion. A smile crept onto her face. Taking a moment to find 3 personas, Makoto pulled his soul and let loose. A glass-shattering sound was heard around the stadium, the spectators looked towards the blue Messiah. His silver eye's now glowing blue.

"Artemisia!" "Caesar!" "Kala-Nemi!"
Three figures stood behind Makoto, one female and the other two male. Each persona had metalic bodies as their aura surged.

.
.
.
.

Nezu had spit out his coffee and gawked at the myths in forms. His eyes becoming stars. This was truly a feast for his own amusement.

.
.
.
.

The next thing that happened was Makoto being hugged by Artemisia. Technically, it is him but it's more of a Mitsuru's persona. The persona put him on their shoulder while swiftly grabbing the rest of the group and put them on the other personas. Itsuka and Ibara on Caesar and Kinoko on Kala-Nemi.

"Artemisia...Caesar...Kala-Nemi... let's show them how a team of fools can show these heros what great teamwork we have." Makoto pursed his lips.

"Let the calvary battle commence!" Nemuri had said.

And just like that. All heaven and hell let loose.

.
.
.
.

Midoriya had no idea what happened in a matter of seconds. His team- consisting of Uraraka, Fumikage, and Hatsume were being targeted by half of the groups. Bakugo's and Shoto's team being the forerunners gunning for his 1mil points. Next thing he knew, he felt a very...very big chill from a certain direction.

"Let's execute them Artemisia! Bufula!" Artemisia simply raised it's hand as an ice dome covered over Shoto's group. Shocked by the size of the dome, Midoriya's team made haste before they get in the crossfire. What he didn't know was that Bakugo's team was chasing them.

"Give me those points DEKU!" The blonde haired walking grenade said. Katsuki used his quirk to fly over to his team.

"IS THAT REALLY FAIR?!" Midoriya shouted as in asking a question with an obvious answer. He powered up and did a flick of 3% and blew Katsuki back.

"As long as he doesn't touch the ground, he'll still be good. But if he does, his team is disqualified." Nemuri had said while crackling her whip.

To be continued!
As you can see. I have changed my writing style just a tad. I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Bye!