Chapter 13: Double Down.

You could say I'm way into writing chapters, but don't think twice I'm doing it for you dummies! Curiousity killed the cat, but satisfaction brought it back.

So who do you think it was last chapter? Easy, it was Labrys. So how did she get through all of the security?

She's a battle/warmachine that could take out/down any Quirk-User regardless of strength. I will not imply she cut down anyone persay, just made them fall unconscious. Let's continue the story.

"Found you." The voice sounded almost human, keyword almost. This metallic feeling on his chest was heavy, even more so he could feel some sort of connection to this being. "You are a Persona User are you not?" The being in question lifted him up like nothing and stood him up straight.

"...Aigis...?" No, it wasn't Aigis. She did have that sort of feeling to her but it is not her. Perhaps another one of the Kirijou's Shadow Weapons?

"You know my sister? Then that must mean you are Makoto Yuki! Hm...You seem a bit younger though..." The Android pulled out a picture from way back then. It was nostalgic.

"Alternate Universes..." Could it be that there could be limitless possibilities of different timelines where his friends are still alive? Having enough for today, he started to walk back home. The Android followed him.

"What's your name?" "My name is Labrys. It's finally nice to meet you Makoto-sama."

Sama? He could understand that he saved the world and should be treated with upmost respect, yet he didn't care for those meaningless titles except for a friend. He only did what was right.

"...Just call me Makoto. No san, sama or those honorifics. Just Makoto." Her smile reminded him of Aigis.

Now that he thinks about it, he could probably start up SEES again. "Say, how did you get past all of security?" "I wiped out their memories of seeing me."

He deadpanned, and hand chopped her head. "Ow! Even if you are human Makoto, you have Personas that can actually hurt me!"

Oh boy, how will his parents react to him bringing an Android home...

Yet again, Fate laughed at him.

[Break]

"Kaa-san, Tou-san, This is Labrys, Labrys this is my Kaa-san and Tou-san." Makoto sat down while clutching his head.

"Nice to meet ya!" Labrys waved with a smile. "Ne, Makoto, can I show them my Persona?"

He was intrigued to say the least. If her Persona is anything like Aigis's it could be proven to be really strong.

"Ariadne!" The Persona was beautiful. He could feel the radiance of the Fortune Arcana hum loudly.

"Mako-chan, are you going to the Festival still?" He didn't want to, now that his school group has found out his journey, they could probably either accept the truth or deny it. Nothing was outside the realm of possibility.

Nedzu would probably keep him as force reckon to deal with Villains that might be too much to Heros.

Hell, nothing can scratch him due to the Omnipotent Orb, unless it was Almighty spells which no one else has.

Even if they did, he could tank a couple of shots.

"I'll be in my room." Shiomi took that as a no. She was disappointed. Even if he told the truth, anything could happen.

The government could seize her son to be a mass weapon in the form of a human. She was terrified of the thought of her son to become an emotionless person.

Sensing her distraught, Labrys unknowningly hugged the mother. "He will never turn to that side. Believe me, even after meeting him shortly, he won't become like that again. I assure you."

[Break]

It was the final day of the Festival, yet no one spoke. Midoriya kept shifting, how could he not? How in the hell does his classmate not walk among the dead? The story he told them was unbelievable.

Yet...he knows deep down it was true. It would explain his powers a lot. When he found out Yuki wasn't going to be here today, he felt a piece of him tore off.

One for All had started to act up strangely. His grip on it was faltering again. What was happening to it? He would have to question All-Might, Toshinori Yagi.

"So he's not here..." Aizawa-sensei said grimly. "I suppose as his Sensei...no, I already failed as his Sensei. As a friend to him, I will excuse him for the time being."

"Today, you will continue on with the Festival."

It was seldom, Todoroki also didn't show up, part of which he was still unconscious.

In the end, Fumikage, YaoMomo and Midoriya won the tournament.

Fumikage being first, YaoMomo taking a respective second and Midoriya with 3rd place even if OFA was affected.

[Break]

Nejire Hado was curious. The First years put on an amazing festival for the first half and then it declined after a weird event happened.

She had to get to the bottom of this! Neijre Hado is on the case!

Going into, Class 1-A's room, she was met with a dead silence. There was small talk, on the occasional however she noticed two students that were missing. Todoroki Shoto and Makoto Yuki.

How odd. She thought.

"Ne, Ne, where is Todoroki-san and Yuki-san?" She ran up to Mina Ashido. The girl was startled to say the least. Before she could answer, the light bluenette moved to another classmate. The target this time was Mineta Minoru. "Have you seen them?"

Mineta answered swiftly. "They are not here due to some circumstances. I'm sorry, it's not my place to tell." His classmates were shocked, he hadn't made a remark of anything sexual. "Don't be surprised. While I do like the female body, even I know when shit is serious. We are down by 2 students who are powerhouses on their own, no offense Bakugo."

"None taken, shortstack."

"What I'm saying is, we need to step up our game you know? We can't always rely on those who have power."

Mineta rested his head on his desk.

"Do you think...Yuki-san will come back?" Asui Tsuyu was in deep thought.

Kyoka Jirou, Makoto's childhood friend, spoke up. "I believe he will. His journey, while not a kid story that the hero vanquishes the villains from time to time, we have to accept it. If not, we would be the ones left in the dust. I'm not trying to say any of you guys are wrong in situations, this one is just more delicate."

She opened the door, stopping for a minute. "Don't forsaken him, when he hasn't forsaken you." Kyoka walked out.

Nejire Hado had heard enough and left the room. Perhaps she shouldn't have picked up the case.

Bang! Oops. Missed the mark. Anyways, I wanted to develop more character arc for each student. Expect things like this throughout the whole story.

I'll see you guys and gals next chapter.

Baka.