Chapter 4: Class President (And USJ part 1)

Angel: Nothing to say as of now. Enjoy! Or not, I don't know.

A few weeks have passed from the hero vs villains exercise. The class had the occasional hero studies, history and a few more exercises. But today is when they have to...

Aizawa: You are going to be choosing your class president and vice-president. I don't care what you do, don't get to noisy and if you wake me up, you're out of here.

He rolled up in his sleeping bag and fell asleep. Perhaps, Makoto could take a nap right now while his classmates were trying to go for the spot of class president and vice-president.

He was woken up 20 minutes later by a certain frog girl. He remembered her name. It was Tsuyu Asui, she likes to be called Tsu-chan.

Makoto: Ah...thanks for waking me up...Tsu-chan.

Tsuyu: Anytime Makoto-chan. The class president is Izuku-chan and vice president is Momo-chan. I am still surprised you slept through Katsuki's yelling.

Makoto: I am heavy sleeper. Is it almost time for a break?

A bell had rung signifying that indeed was a lunch-break had started. He got up as Tsuyu stands next to him.

Tsuyu: I'm a bit curious of your quirk Makoto-chan. It seems it's suitable for every situation.

Makoto: Think of it as the number zero.

Tsuyu was puzzled. Zero? What did he mean?

Makoto: Zero can be an empty shell, yet it holds an infinite amount of possibilities.

She never thought of it that way. She'll have to remember that. They had grabbed their respective meals and headed towards an empty table. Makoto enjoyed Tsuyu's company from time to time. It kind of reminded him of his own little sister.

Makoto: I enjoy your company Tsu-chan. Talking to you is very interesting.

Tsuyu: As do I. The feeling is mutual.

They heard a couple of trays right next to them. The trays belong to 5 people. Midoriya, Yaoyorozu, Uraraka, Tenya and Kyoka.

Kyoka: Mind if we sit with you two?

Makoto had nodded and scooted over to make some space. They ate with a couple of chats here and there. Except, after 16 minutes, an alarm rang through-out the academy. Tenya had questioned one of the third years to see what the alarm was about. Apparently, that alarm is only triggered if someone were to trespass the premises.

He didn't get up and just sat there. Patiently waiting for the class bell instead. Midoriya and the rest had disappeared into the sea of students. He really didn't want to get up...but he had to save his friends from the fate of being crushed.

He spotted Midoriya near the window and dots his eyes toward a flock of reporters surrounding his homeroom teacher and Present Mic. He then notices a hole in the gate of the school. Looks like someone had deliberately wanted to get in UA for reasons unknown to him.

The matter had been handled and dealt with from Tenya. The plan was all Midoriya though, using Uraraka's quirk to make Tenya weightless. Tenya then yelled to calm the storm of students.

.
.
.
.

Today, his class were going to USJ. A stadium that held different environments. The ride there was long so to pass the time, he listened to music. What happened next, he had entered the Velvet Room once again.

Igor: Welcome back, honorary guest. You were pulled here for a reason. That reason is...you might have to reveal your personas to survive this endeavour, take heed to my word.

Makoto had nodded and woke up to find himself outside of the bus. Good thing ordinary people can't see the Velvet Door.

He learned that Space Hero 13 was here to teach them that quirks are dangerous no matter how careful you are. 13's quirk was called Blackhole, self-explanatory. The blackhole will suck in anything and everything.

Supposedly, All-Might was going to be here as well. It looks like he won't be able to make it.

They enter the stadium and admired the numerous terrains. Kirishima had pointed out fake villains in the middle. Aizawa had gone defensive and put on yellow goggles and quickly put one of them out of commission.

Aizawa: These aren't fake villains! They are real! 13, protect the students!

Midoriya: But you can't face them by yourself! You work better in 1v1 situations!

Aizawa: A hero has to fight no matter what their specialty resides in!

He takes down 3 more before launching into the crowd.

13 had ushered them to go back to the bus. A black swirl had appeared in front of them.

Kurogiri: Greetings heros in training, do you know where we can kill All-Might?

Makoto despised the word killing. Even more so if the villains are here for the Number One Hero just to kill him in front of a class of Heros in training.

Katsuki and Kirishima had tried to tackle him. Kurogiri just teleported away as he then enlarges himself and swallows half the class...

Makoto felt enraged. He wouldn't let these villains do another trick. So without a further delay...

A few of his classmates saw a shining card float down onto Makoto's hand. He had then yelled his iconic saying.

"Per...so...na!" He had crushed the tarot card as Orpheus appeared behind him. His aura flaring and resonating with power.

Aizawa and the villains had stopped fighting only to see a mechanical being behind the blue haired boy.

Makoto: Orpheus! Let's do this! Agi!

Orpheus shot a fireball from it's harp hitting 3 villains making them go unconscious.

He was certainly going to be questioned later about his power and why he kept it secret after they all survive this. He crushed another card summoning Juno as barrier for his classmates that were not suited for a group fight. He stood in the front as the leader for them. Which reminded him of SEES.

Makoto: Come and get through me if you can!

Angel: End of part 1 for USJ! Haaaa~. Please no flames! Ciao!