Chapter 12: Revelations, Secrets Unfold.

Oh look! A new chapter? It couldn't be! Yeah, I know. I'm kind of a jerk. At this point, I could careless. Whatever though. It's not like I wanted to write this for you guys and gals! Hmph!

Enjoy it, or not.

The stadium was in total silence, how could they not? Here was one boy who summoned many different beings, while on the other hand, his opponent seemed to clutch his head before he summoned a being of his own.

Midoriya quickly took out his handbook and began to write. "This is my speculation, if Makoto-san can summon Personas, does that mean others are able to as well given in unique circumstances? Or are there traits one must have?"

"Yuki-san, didn't say others could awaken to it. I figure we would have to question him on this matter another time." Iida closed his eyes. "If there are such things as requirements of getting said power that now he and Todoroki-san hold."

"Does this mean we might awaken ourselves too?" Kaminari thought-out aloud. "I mean, think about this for a sec. Yuki-san never said that all Personas are combat only. Remember that one Persona he summoned back at the USJ, the one with a protective barrier around him?"

"So even if we do awaken these Personas, we might not know their respective abilities." Asui implied.

"For now it seems like Todoroki-san is about to fall?" Jirou pointed her finger towards the boy in question fall forward.

[Break]

Makoto rushed over and caught his opponent. Helios recceded back into Todroki's mindscape, not without looking at him, and gave a nod of appreciation.

"Todoroki Shoto is knocked out. The winner is Makoto Yuki." Although his perverted Sensei said that, it didn't feel like a solid victory.

Slinging his classmate over his shoulders, he made way to the Nurse's room.

"This is going to be troublesome..." He spoke to himself. Everyone would now want to question what in the hell happened back there. He couldn't blame them, not at all.

Tension was rising. He knew he would have to tell them, he just didn't think it would be so soon.

He heard a knock and told them to come inside. There, Aizawa-sensei, his classmates, Toshinori Yagi, and low and behold his parents as well. Nedzu closed the door behind them.

"Yuki, we need to talk." Aizawa spoke in a clear voice. Out of all the problem children he had, Makoto Yuki was the one that topped all of them off.

"Answers. That's why all of you, aside from my parents, are here for right? One at a time then." He sat down and brought forth Orpheus into the room.

Midoriya was quick to ask the first question. "Personas aren't you're real quirk aren't they?" Smiling sadly, he talked loud enough for them to hear. "No. Personas are not a quirk. In fact, I have no idea what exactly is my quirk. I assure you."

YaoMomo stepped up to the plate. "Since you have said before that Personas are manifestation from the mind given form, what exactly are the requirements?"

"Suffering. Abuse. Neglect. Accepting the other self inside you. Rebelling those who try to silence you. It's difficult to say. Awakenings, are rare on their own much less having a second awakening too." He looked at each of them.