Chapter 7: Sports Festival Pt. 1 (and a certain giantess)

Angel: Hiya~ It's time for the Sports Festival! And some more personas! Maybe a giantess~! Hope you enjoy! Or not, I don't know. (Art not made by me!)

The UA Sports Festival was today, everyone was going to watch them. He knew he was going to have a large target on his back because of his personas. Nezu wanted to see him use his personas, guess he'll show his dear principal a taste of his power. Most of his personas were dying to be released and battle hungry. He even started to hear his personas speak a bit of their mind. Although, that's another story to tell.

He was a bit late when he was going to his class's reserved room. Fortunately or unfortunately, he met a heroine who debuted a few backs before UA's classes started. She has silky blonde hair with light magenta eyes. Her costume had purple horns protruding from her head and a skin-tight suit. It complemented her greatly. She introduced herself as Mt.Lady, due to her quirk gigantification.

She asked for his name, he responded back with a simple gesture he had been saying since his past life with SEES.

Makoto: Makoto Yuki, pleased to meet you, Mt.Lady. Could help me find my designated area?

First thing that Yu Takeyama noticed, is that Yuki Makoto had pale skin and silver eyes. His wild blue hair covered his right eye, his posture was slouched. Although...he had this certain aura of being attracted to him. He felt like a close friend who would listen to your thoughts and feelings. She felt that she wanted to be more closer to him.

Mt.Lady: Of course, which class are you in Yuki-kun?

Makoto: 1-A with Aizawa-sensei.

She was now sporting wide eyes, this was the boy who had saved the entire class from the USJ's major villains. Surely, she thought it was Todoroki kid who had taken down the "Nomu", but here she was, in front of what looks to be the sole reason why the class had survived.

Mt.Lady: Alright then, please follow me. Could I ask you a question?

Makoto only responded with a nod.

Mt.Lady: Was it true that you defeated the "Nomu" and protected your classmates? You hardly look the part, no offense, you remind me of a certain ungerground hero.

Makoto: ...It's true and none taken, I hardly look like a hero. Tell me, if you had the power to save the world from a cataclysmic event bent down humanities own will to die...would you save it? Despite knowing that the world never even knows you? Where your friends and loved ones were the only ones that mattered to you and the rest of world don't?

She was taken back, surely, this teenager was completely on a whole another level. A power to save the world from an upcoming doom? She would use that power to save the world. However, it looks like he wanted to continue his thoughts.

Makoto: Would you be willing to give up your life...to save the world?

Mt.Lady: I would choose to sacrifice myself. If I'm remembered by my friends and family, that's all I need to push through. Ah, it seems we are here. Good luck with the events Yuki-kun.

She waved and left him. Makoto wore a slight smile, truly, some people are too good for life. She reminded him of Yukari Takeba...well just a bit. Speaking of which...he should use the SEES personas. Maybe two for each event? Ah...he'll think of something.

He opened the door and stepped inside only to be greeted by a curious class...especially a green-haired friend.

He sighs and proceeds to wait for an announcement. His classmates thought otherwise (except for Jirou). Jirou walked up to him with an adoring smile, she motioned to him if he would like to sit down and chat with her.

Makoto: Sure... Are you nervous about the events and how well you'll do? Not to worry, Jirou, we have been trained by my dear sweet mother.

His eyes dimmed as did Jirou's...truly...his mother is a demon in fighting...

Jirou: ...yeah. *cough* Anyways, the other day, you really don't know your quirk at all?

Makoto: A quirk is based off of genetics, yes? My father is known for a passive agility and a bit stronger than the average human. My mother...she's a bit icy and powerful all on her own. The combination for such a quirk is rather destructive between the two.

Jirou: And your personas...it's quite scary how they are connected to legends and fables.

His classmates were listening to them, he was sure. Midoriya nervously walks up to them.

Izuku: Um...Yuki-san? Would you mind telling me more about your...personas? I would like to write them in my journals.

Makoto: Go ahead. A persona is a mask, the real you behind the mask can be quite the opposite. Let's use an example, Todoroki-san over there puts up quite a neutral face yet I can see right through him. He's hurt in the inside, debating if he should use his full power or not.

Todoroki glared at Makoto, which left him unfazed, he had been glared at several times.

Makoto: Everyone hides behind a mask as you can see, Midoriya-san.

Midoriya writes down key-notes of what he said. Personas were truly a mystery to him.

Makoto: Personas can range from small to large, from simple to complex.

Some of his classmates looked at him confused. Surely, his personas can't be based off of masks. Jirou stepped in.

Jirou: His personas require a steady pace for him to summon. Personas are the cognitive mind given thought.

Makoto nods. She was spot on, even though she was the only one who got to touch his initial persona. They were about to question him more until they heard the announcement to head out to the massive field.

Present Mic: And here come the first years! Hero Class 1-A! They survived the infamous USJ infiltration.

The stadium erupted into cheers...Makoto was going to steal a line from his rebellious successor...

"It's showtime!"

Angel: Ending it here~ hue! Please no flames! Ciao!