Chapter 27: Lovers And Friends

Izuku and Kyoka sat on the rooftop of the school, as they had many times prior when they wanted to get away from everyone else, only to have been inexplicably followed by their group of friends with the new addition of Shouto Todoroki, Momo Yaoyorozu, and Tsuyu Asui.

It was now time for lunch, and many of their classmates, as well as many of the other students at UA had found themselves eating in the cafeteria. The couple would look between themselves almost as if they should consider making a break for it, but decided against it as that would be rude to their friends.

"So This is where you guys head off to when you disappear off on your own... We were curious about where you guys hangout so we decided to come by and join in!" Uraraka exclaimed, smiling brightly as her airheaded personality began to seep through. She really wasn't picking up on the fact that they wanted to be alone together.

"Right... Well what about them?" Kyoka questioned, pointing to the three new additions to their group. Izuku would nod in agreement, his eyes especially set on Todoroki.

"Midoriya invited me. I usually eat by myself." He revealed, causing Kyoka to glare at Izuku maliciously. Really? He had to go and ruin their alone time just to be nice to someone? "That and I wanted to see how he and Iida were doing after... Well, the incident."

"No need to worry Todoroki-kun! Me and Midoriya are still standing strong thanks to Endeavor." Iida intervened before Izuku could say anything. If Izuku were to try and lie, Kyoka would have been able to tell and Iida was well aware of how awful he was at lying.

"Yeah, you guys gave the others quite a shock. I'm surprised you didn't flip out at Kaminari's question earlier, ribbit." Tsuyu added, putting a finger to her chin as she turned her head to face Iida. The group was seated cross-legged in a circle, eating their lunch as they talked, though Kyoka was feeding Izuku without either of them noticing that they were getting stared at.

Yaomomo would watch them with a smirk on her face. It seemed that Kyoka had taken her advice and mustered up the courage to initiate at least some sort of relationship with the greenette.

"Well, as I said, it's fine if people find his conviction 'Cool'. As long as the public knows that purging society isn't the way to go, then I'm fine with just that." He replied, taking a bite of his lunch before finally turning to Izuku with confusion terribly obvious on his face. "Midoriya-kun... What are you two doing?"

"Hmm?" He questioned, his mouth full of Katsudon before he swallowed and both him and Kyoka turned to face him with a questioning raise of an eyebrow in tangion. "What do you mean, Iida-kun?"

"Jiro's feeding you." Todoroki uttered nonchalantly, slurping on his noodles as he stared down the two with a blank expression. Ochako would especially be staring at the two with a bit of a painful expression present on her face... What was this feeling?

"Oh, guess it's just a habit. I-I kinda picked up on it back in the day when we were training for UA..." Kyoka revealed, rubbing the back of her head as her face began to flush with red. This bullshit excuse would just have to do for now. "I had to feed him while he worked out. He wouldn't stop for anything, seriously..."

"A habit? Right." Yaomomo stated, playfully rolling her eyes as she received a glare from Kyoka. Luckily it appeared that none of the group had noticed their exchange of glances towards one another.

"R-Right." Izuku said as another chopstick full of rice and pork was placed in front of his face, urging him to take another bite. "But what about you Tsu-chan? Why'd you decide to join us?"

"I guess you could say I came to watch. Something has been bugging me for a while." She revealed, eyeing both Izuku and Kyoka. "But pay it no mind. You guys are just some of the more bearable in the class. Mainly because the others hangout with Bakugou, so it gets pretty hectic."