Chapter 33: Positions

"So... We're here." Kyoka commented, staring up at the giant sign of the mall that everyone had agreed upon meeting up at. Turning to her green haired companion she noticed him looking down at his phone, particularly his messages with the others. The class had decided to make a group chat in order to keep up with the planning for this trip and he needed to see who else was here. "Have the others arrived yet?"

"Seems so, Momo said that everyone was accounted for excluding those that said they couldn't come." Izuku replied, adjusting the rolled up sleeves of his white flannel.

The greenette, as aforementioned, was dressed up in a white flannel shirt with his sleeves rolled up, gray denim pants, and his signature red hightops. For his accessories he had a crossbody sling bag over his chest, a silver ring, and a dog tag necklace.

As for Kyoka, she decided to wear a red puffy sleeveless crop top vest with a white crop top graphic tee underneath, black cargo pants with red vanity buckle straps, and white Doc Martens. For her accessories she decided to go with an assortment of bracelets, a red hair clip, and she even painted her nails red to match.

"Oh! There they are." The couple heard a voice state from a distance, turning towards the origin they found that Momo was leading everyone over to them with smiles on their faces (Everyone being, Mina, Bakugou, Kirishima, Kaminari, Ochako, Tokoyami, Iida, Shouji, Hagakure, and unfortunately Mineta).

"Sup. You guys want to head inside?" Kyoka greeted nonchalantly, doing a two finger salute before shoving her hands into the pockets of her vest.

"First, I just love your outfit, Jiro! I never thought you'd wear something like this, but it suits you so well!" Mina complimented, rushing through their group of classmates before appearing before Kyoka, inspecting her with curiosity before turning to Izuku. "Midoriya, you must feel lucky, huh?"

"Wh- Ashido-san! Would you cut that out, y-you know it's not like that!" Izuku defended, his face flushing as a few of their classmates chuckled in amusement. "Geez... L-Let's just go inside. We don't have all day to mess around."

"Like you have any room to talk, you womanizer- Urk!" Mineta commented, getting kicked by Bakugou as he walked past the grape-headed midget and made his way beside Momo.

"Out of the way, Shrimp. I just want to get this over with." The blond mumbled as the class entered the mall as a group. Everyone quickly grew excited by their surroundings, seeing all the people and stores that surrounded them was a sight that almost every teenager couldn't help but be excited by.

"The Kiyashi Ward Shopping Mall. Thanks to it being filled with stores, this place is booming." Izuku mumbled, glancing around at the different levels and stores that sat near the entrance alone. "There's something here for everyone, even those with mutant type quirks... Stores definitely have to do more than cater to body types that differ by quirk, they also need designs for all ages. No wonder this place draws in so many customers..."

"Yo, Izuku. Cut it out, you're scaring the children." Kyoka scolded, lightly smacking the greenette in the back of the head to snap him out of his trance with a blank expression on her face.

"I mean he's not wrong, this place is amazing!" Uraraka chimed in, turning towards the greenette, but finding that he had already shifted positions and there was now a huge crowd of people waving towards them to get their attention. Seems their status as the UA first year's is still held in high regard thanks to the Sports Festival. "People still remember that stuff..?"

"Well, I guess we should try to go out and get what we need. I need to look for a duffel bag, what about you guys?" Kyoka questioned, looking around at the group so that they could give their individual answers.