Chapter Seven: Take Me Seriously

Midoriya had arrived on the Jiro's doorstep, silently pondering what exactly to expect from all of this. As he arrived he took a deep breath and rang the doorbell.

'How am I gonna explain this...' He thought to himself, adjusting his hold on the now quiet girl in his arms as he waited for someone to answer the door.

Jiro had been tightly holding onto Izuku as he carried her so delicately and tried to calm down. She had stopped sobbing, but the tears had stained her face, her eyes were red and puffy and she couldn't stop the fear-induced shaking that was rupturing her to her very core. That was seriously traumatic.

She looked deep in thought, most likely thinking about the same thing as Izuku. What would they say to her parents? This no doubt was going to cause issues, hell even Midoriya meeting them this way isn't a good idea in general. Or perhaps she was thinking about what could have been if Izuku hadn't been there... She must feel awful. In regards to her parents, however, her father was very quick to assume, and if he saw her being carried by Midoriya with a bruise on her left cheek he would definitely flip his shit. Or worse, blame Izuku and have his life absolutely ruined.

"Izuku... P-Put me down-" She tried to warn, but it was too late. Her mother was the one to open the door, clad in pajamas as she must have been woken up. Upon the mother locking eyes with her daughter she moved aside and let the two inside without uttering a word. Something must have happened, and they'd need to explain thoroughly as to why her daughter was injured in the arms of that green haired boy from before.

Izuku was led into the living room, setting Kyoka down on the couch. Mika Jiro cleared her throat, gaining the two teen's attention because she was obviously wanting an explanation. You don't just walk in with Kyoka in this state without some sort of explanation as to what happened. The green-haired boy gulped. Kyoka's hand shot up, covering the boy's mouth before he could speak up. Knowing him, he'd end up going on a nervous tirade about what went down during the entire day, and not just the incident.

"I got attacked, mom. A villain dragged me to an alley and Izu-" She said before catching herself. She wasn't going to make that same mistake twice. "Midoriya. Midoriya found me before he could do anything, he even alerted a hero. He... He saved me, mom. He fought him off..."

Mika had noticed her daughter's shaken state, she looked so frail, so... Fragile. And against her better judgment she had to ask. She couldn't let her curiosity run rampant, she needed to know what happened to her daughter.

"What did the villain try to do?" She asked, causing Kyoka to tremble and Midoriya to tense. She had her answer, and she didn't like it one bit. Her little girl's innocence was almost taken away from some villain... Thank god there were heroes on the scene. Thank god there was Midoriya.

Izuku kneeled down to Kyoka as she had started to ball up and tremble, and placed a hand on her shoulder gently. She looked up at the boy's soft eye's and relaxed. She was safe, the villain was probably turned in by All Might already, there was nothing to fear.

Kyoka took a deep breath and looked at her mom, "I-I'm sure you already know... B-But he didn't get the chance to do anything. Midoriya saved me. He... He was there for me tonight."

That did however bring up the questions in the back of her head. How did he get there? Was he following her? Why did he just let her out alone like that? Was he underestimating her? Why did he even leave her alone like that, sure she's not some damsel in distress, but... He always walked her home. She liked walking with him.

On Mika's end she stared at the boy who was hiding himself from staring her in the eye's. He had definitely done a great deed tonight but he couldn't help but feel nervous in the presence of Jiro's mother, hell what if she found out he let her walk home alone and pinned the blame on him? Though that belief wasn't unwarranted... He did mess up. However, the way Kyoka had said that he saved her, it made him feel giddy.