Chapter 11: I'm Doing The Same To You

Izuku never thought that sitting in classes in a prestigious hero school could be so boring, but at least lunch was just around the corner. It was the day after Aizawa's quirk assessment, and here were the future heroes stuck in an english lecture. And as Present Mic was about to say another word, the lunch bell finally rang! Izuku sighed and put his textbook away, stretching after sitting for so long. These classes really did a number on you sometimes.

"Oi Izuku, hurry it up! Let's go so we can beat the line." He heard his purple haired friend call.

"Yeah yeah, I gotcha." He'd reply, standing and rushing to her side. "Present Mic's class really tuckers me out."

Kyoka giggles at Izuku's complaint. "Oh? A subject even Izuku Midoriya can't handle?"

Izuku pouted, "The class isn't hard, Kyo. Present Mic just drones on for too long, it's hard to stay interested."

"At least your eardrums aren't as ruptured when he comes in screaming." She rebuttals. Which was true, Izuku had no right to complain. He had noticed every time he shouted Kyoka would flinch and cover her ears, it made him feel for her each time it happened.

"I guess you're right-" He'd say before requesting Katsudon from Lunch Rush. "But I think that you can't really blame him, it's in his nature to be loud."

Truthfully he didn't want to defend Present Mic, but they had to cut him some slack. It works well with his quirk.

"Just like it's in your nature to be a complete nerd?" She'd say as the two of them head off to a table together, finding an empty one not too far from them. They sat side by side, but before they could start eating some familiar faces came over to the two of them.

"Ah, Jirou-san! Deku-kun!" Uraraka called out to them, lunch tray in hand and Iida following behind her. Kyoka glanced over and groaned internally. It wasn't that she didn't like the two of them, she just wished to spend time with Izuku alone. She also didn't want to lose Izuku to the bubbly brunette heading to their table because she seemed to stick to him like glue in a bad way.

"Yo." She greeted, despite her feelings. No point in being rude. "You guy's gonna join us? Take the seats there."

As instructed, Uraraka and Iida sat in front of Kyoka and the greenette beside her. The group having small talk as they ate, Kyoka even shared some stories about their training together before UA. (Of course she kept out anything pertaining to One For All).

Soon enough lunch had come to an end, and 1-A had to head back to the classroom. It was now time for the afternoon class!

Basic Hero Training!

"I HAVE..." The class heard a booming voice from outside the door. Izuku Midoriya had already known who it was, and fidgeted in his seat in pure excitement. "COME THROUGH THE DOOR LIKE A NORMAL PERSON!"

'He's here!' Izuku squealed internally, as a wide smile adorned his face. Even after seeing his idol on a near daily basis, he never yielded with his excitement after seeing the man who made his dream a reality. All Might came through the door with his cape flailing idly due to how quickly he ran in. The class erupted with comments about All Might as he marched his way over to the teacher's desk at the front of the class.

"Hero Basic Training!" He exclaimed through his unending smile, "The class that'll put you through all sorts of special training to mold you into heroes!"

He then pulled a card with the word "Battle" on it out of seemingly nowhere, "No time to dilly dally. Today's activity is this! Battle Training!"

"But for that, you need these!" He said pressing a button, causing a wall of suitcases in rows to come out of the wall. "In accordance with the 'Quirk registry' and special request forms you filled out before being admitted...-" He explained, before being cut off by the class.