Chapter Six: What Do You Wanna Do?

WARNING:THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS CONTENT THAT MAY BE TRIGGERING TO SOME, THEMES OF SA ARE PRESENT

It had been a few days since then, Jiro's parents had realized what had happened and the meeting between the two parents was less than ideal. Mika and Kyotoku had felt like terrible parents for leaving their daughter the way they did, especially after being scolded by Jiro, but now things were back to normal and Jiro and Midoriya had kept up their training with All Might for the next few months. The entrance exam was getting closer and closer, and everyone was getting antsy, though All Might had a different reason entirely.

"Young Midoriya." All Might called, beckoning the boy to him. Jiro had been busy trying to destroy rocks, and other hard materials with her heartbeat to increase the effectiveness of her attacks, which left the two men to discuss One For All without her. As Midoriya reached All Might the man laid a hand on his shoulder, and crouched down to his height seeing as he was almost a foot taller than the boy. Especially at this point in his life.

"Your progress has been astonishing, my boy. I have to say I think you've surpassed my expectations and... I believe your body is ready to inherit my quirk." He exclaimed, turning into his muscle form as the sunrise illuminated their faces. Midoriya began to tear up, did he really have the capabilities now? But the plan was to have the quirk by the entrance exam, he had a little more than a week left! Maybe that week could be used for quirk training? Oh god, the greenette was just way too excited for what was to come.

"Are you ready, Young Midoriya? You are about to become the ninth user of One For All." All Might questioned, wanting to make sure that he was prepared for the last time before he could no longer refuse the proposition. The boy had more than enough spirit, he showed true courage time and time again and now it seemed that even his body wanted to surpass all expectations so he could become the hero he so desperately desired to become. It was almost as if it were fate that he'd be chosen.

Midoriya nods, determined to finally take the next big step towards his dream. "Yes, sir! I won't let you down, All Might!"

Jiro had obviously been listening in to all of this, and had started tearing up herself. He really had what it took, and she was proud that he was finally ready.

"Glad to hear it, my boy! Now..." He started, plucking a hair from atop his head. Midoriya watched in confusion. "Eat this!"

"EHHH!?"

"I can't believe you had to eat his hair!" Kyoka exclaimed, laughing at the boy after gagging. He felt like he could throw up, but he knew he had to keep it down at least long enough for the power to transfer.

The two teens had decided to head to a music store to get Midoriya a pick, and a few other things for his guitar. They had planned to start practicing today, and after gaining a quirk, what better way was there to celebrate?

"That had to be the grossest thing I've ever had to do..." He said, holding onto his stomach and mouth as if he was about to vomit. "Although, I don't feel much different..." He added, patting himself down as if there was going to be some sort of weird transformation or feeling that went along with it.

"Maybe it takes a bit to kick in?" Jiro shrugged. The two teens enter the music store and Jiro leads Midoriya to the guitar section. "Or maybe it was all a scam for some weird fetish."

"P-Please don't put that into my head..." He said, and then turned to items on the shelf. He did not need the idea that his idol was a fucking creep. "S-So what exactly do I need?"

"Well, you don't have an amp. Or a pick. Or a strap. Or a case." She started to mumble to herself, a habit she had gotten from Midoriya. The greenette couldn't help but chuckle at the fact she had picked up a few of his mannerisms in the amount of time they had begun to hangout.