Chapter 35: Shameful Game

Kyoka sat silently at the table that she and her friends gathered at after the arrival of the local law enforcement. They questioned each of the students, those that were with Izuku when he was attacked, and those that were not. Everyone had been silently seated looking over the events, but most of them, if not, all of them were mostly silently glancing at Kyoka Jiro who seemed to be silently festering with her thoughts. The look in her eyes showed nothing but worry, but in reality she was trying to wrack her brain to figure out just where Izuku could have gone. He was attacked, and instead of staying put for her to be there for him, he ran.

"Jiro..." Momo called, snapping the girl out of her thoughts. Kyoka only moved her eyes in her direction, seated at the right of her with the blond scumbag that for some reason was just as worried as the rest of them.

"...Momo, I don't need that right now." She responded, already knowing what the girl was about to say. She didn't need words of encouragement right now, she needed ideas and to have that fucker that attacked him found and brought to justice. "I need to think. We have to find him."

"But where could he have gone? He rushed off with his quirk, it's likely he made it halfway across the city by now. He showed no signs of stopping..." Uraraka added, crossing her arms uneasily as she too was worried for the greenette. Feelings aside, he was obviously not okay when he ran off, that look in his eyes... It made even Uraraka understand how traumatic that situation was. To have a villain specifically target you, the uncertainty if they would do it again... It was mortifying. "I hope he's okay..."

"I get what you mean.." Sero chimed in, looking aimlessly ahead of him into the table. He too was deep in thought, though he and Midoriya weren't as close as the others he still respected him a great deal and hoped for nothing but the best for him. "Aren't there any 'safe spaces' that you guys know he'd go to?"

Mina jumped up at Sero's comment, "That's it, we need to think of somewhere he could go to just get away. I have places like that when I wanna get away from home or something, I'm sure he does too!"

Everyone had seemingly turned their attention to Jiro, expecting some kind of answer. "What? Why are you all looking at me?"

"Well, you are the one who spends the most time with him, don't you have any ideas?" Momo chimed in inquisitively, but Jiro only shook her head in frustration. She had no means of knowing where exactly he could have gone. The only places she could think of were home and the beach, he never really needed to "get away" as they put it and if he did, he would... Well, he would go to her.

"Normally he'd just look for me immediately, but this must have shaken him up too bad for even that... I just... I don't know." Jiro admitted, sighing as she put her head down onto the table. This was scary to say the least, he was nearly killed by a villain and decided to make a run for it, but what confused her the most was why? Why did he run? What was he thinking? What was going through his head?

"He probably went back to Shizuoka." Bakugou chimed in finally, knowing the boy the longest he seemed to have a good idea of how Izuku functioned, even better than Jiro to some degree. The purplette perked up at the realization that Bakugou was here and had information that she would definitely need in order to find him.

"You!" She shouted, turning her head towards the blond with a fierce look in her eyes. "You know something, don't you? How about a location, do you have an idea of where he could have gone?"

"What!? Why the hell would I know!?" Bakugou questioned, getting irritated at suddenly getting interrogated by that green haired nerd's little girlfriend.

"Bakugou, if you know something, you need to tell her." Momo instructed seriously, placing a hand to his bicep as he sat with his arms crossed, leaning back in his seat with his feet on the table to rock him back and forth. "Please."