Chapter Five

I update every Saturday!! 0u0
------
Jerome's POV:
Of course I was excited to go to the beach, even though I just wanted to stay home and talk to Mitch. It was nice talking to him. He didn't talk to the others as much though.

I pulled out some swim trunks from a lower drawer. They had these really cool diamond axes on them. I stood up, slipping off my shirt.

"Hey I don't have a suit so can I," I looked over just in time to see Mitch slamming the door back shut, saying sorry over and over. I went to call out to him, though it would be a loss cause. Quickly changing into the swim trunks and a black shirt, I opened the door and went downstairs to join the others.

Jason was sitting crossed legged on the floor, packing towels from the lower cabinets into his wheelchair. He looked up and gave me a smile.

"Mitch came down red faced and repeating sorry. How much did he see," he questioned, finishing up and lifting himself up in the chair.

"Shirtless," I grinned as Jason burst into giggles.

"He's Canadian."

I heard two doors slam and Ian came sliding down the banister, followed by a slower moving Quentin. Quentin gave out a yawn, clearly still tired.

"Do fish sleep," I grinned even wider as he shot me a glare.

"Mudkips are Am-phi-bi-an," he spaced his words as Ian laughed.

"Fish head fish head," Ian poked his friends cheeks, then sprinted off as Quentin chased him. Ty came down next with green trunks on and headphones around his neck.

"Tyyyyyyy you're going to electrocute yourself," Jason fussed, rolling to him and trying to take them off.

"I'm not gonna wear them in the water. It's for when Ian breaks into song," Ty explained, but allowing Jason to take them anyway.

"What's the car arrangements guys," Mom came down with a beach umbrella.

"Whoever rides with mom raise your hand," Ian yelled running back into the room. Quentin, Jason, and Ty followed Ian's actions.

"I'm stuck with the Bacca and Canadian.... Ugh," Jordan's voice pipped up as he came back down with Taylor.

"Speaking of Canadians," Ty said with a sly smile, "can we invite Baguette and Kyle?"

"No no no no no no," mom did an arm motion, "last time I invited Tyler, he dragged Jason into a strip club."

We all busted into laughter at the memory as Jason blushed madly. When we did find the two Baguette had collected 100 dollars and was wheeling around a blushing Jason.

"Can Sub come with us at least? I promise he won't scream again," Ty stuck out his bottom lip, giving Adam puppy eyes.

"He needs Ethan with him. I can't even handle you eight. Let alone all your friends."

"Maybe their moms can come," Taylor suggested, "and if Sub goes I get to bring Cave."

"Mom play date," Ian yelled, holding his hands up.

"Wait can't I bring a friend? Preston and Rob never get invited with us," I threw in my argument. It completely went over their heads as they continued with their friends. Honestly, they have a closer friend group so it give them the right to ignore mine? Hell naw. I felt a tap on my shoulder and turned, seeing Mitch ready as well.

"They seem nice. Rob and Preston," he shrugged slightly, rubbing his arms, "from when I met them once..."

I went to thank him but Adam quickly quieted us.

"IF their parents come they can hang out with us. I'm not driving or paying for them," Adam explained, giving each of us a glare, "now. Has everyone taken their medication?"

With a collection of nods from the ones, he let us off.

--Time Skip--

The car trip wasn't quiet the whole hour we drove. Me and Mitch chatted the entire time. Adam would call to make sure we weren't lost or injured. Cause of laws he was on speaker phone and could hear Ty and Ian screeching California girls at the top of their longs.

"I'm sooo glad I'm not in that car," Mitch said after the fourth call. I nodded in agreement.

"Let's just hope Martin didn't get word," Taylor mumbled under his breath. I remembered the last time this big of a group got together. Martin had somehow gotten the keys to the Claw machine and stuck Simon in to scare people.

"Aren't they banned for another month," I questioned. I heard Taylor let out a sigh of relief.

Jordan's phone rang again, making all of us groan.

"WE GOT ADAMS PHONE AND WERE HERE," Ty yelled from the other end. Adam was yelling in the background. All Taylor did was hang up.

"We know where the beach is," he mumbled. I suddenly got an idea.

"Yeah. You guys sneak out every night to go there and," Jordan flipped on the radio to drown me out. Mitch gave me a confused look as I chuckled.

--Mini Time Skip--

We got a spot on the beach that was close to the pier. On the pier was restaurants, and even rides!! Sub had met up with us along with his sight person, Ethan. Sub was both mute and blind, and Ethan was just mute. It didn't stop either though.

"I'm going to ride all of the rides," Sub signed, jumping up and down. Ty laughed and nodded along.

"I'll pay for me and Sub," Ethan signed.

"I'll pay for three others," I offered.

"I got the rest," Jordan chimed in. I looked over to see Adam talking to Subs mom and... Oh no...

"Sssssup everyone," Tyler, or baguette, came out of his dad's car along with Kyle. They were alright I guess.

This would be interesting.

------
And that's when I lost my train of ideas.
Leave a comment on who's POV you would want next. (Ex: Subs, Tyler, Bodil.)