Chapter Ten:

Punk Quentin is the best Quentin. I had gotten super bored and drew my au version of him. Ye or ne?

I had trashed the entire idea since it had no leading point but hey what ever.

#merome gets real up in here soon

And I trashed it again. I am not happy with this damn chapter.

Yes I'm a terrible person not updating soon but school is ending and I have a lot due and it's a lot of stress so bear with me.
------

Mitch's POV:

"Spring break spring break SPRING BREAK," Ian and Quentin shouted loudly. Right after school we got home and started packing. Jerome mentioned to pack for a week, so this shall get interesting.

"Ian I am trying to drive," Adam spoke above their noise, glaring through the review mirror. This time me and Jerome rode with Adam and those two. Ty and Jason went with Jordan and Taylor. Truthfully I was thankful. For some reason I didn't feel welcome by Jordan and Taylor. They didn't seem to sleep either, I'd get up around three from lack of sleep and see them watching tv downstairs.

I looked out the window and saw the mountains fading slowly to trees. We had gone really far north of California, a few hours by now. I felt Jerome poke me and I turn to him.

"Excited on the first real road trip," Jerome gave me a smile, I returned it.

"Yeah. It's kind of like where I lived. Trees." We both started to laugh quietly since we didn't want to add onto the noise.

"Anyway. Where are we going?"

"Mom's mom. Or grandma," Jerome said, looking back out the window as we turned down a dirt road, "we go every year for the entire spring break. She's super nice. You'll like her."

I watched as we arrived into a clearing, a fairly large house was in the center. A lady was swinging on a swinging bench. She had brown hair with some grey streaked into it. When she noticed us she gave us the biggest smile as we piled out.

"If it isn't my favorite son," she exclaimed, standing up to hug Adam. She came around and greeted all of us.

"And what's you're name," she asked as she got to me.

"Mitch ma'am."

She chuckled and looked between all of us, seeing Jason finally stepping out of the car.

"There you are! How have things been?"

I watched as Jason and her talked excitedly, seeming like he was her favorite. I was able to grab my stuff before Jerome was pulling me inside with the rest. It was massive inside the two story. The ceiling was at the roof top, and two balcony types were on either side. The kitchen was under one, and few more rooms under the other.

"I call top," Ian shouted, running up the stairs followed by Quentin.

"We get the bottom room," Taylor called.

"We get next door," Ty spoke as Jason rolled into a room.

"No fair that's the best one," Jerome yelled, making me giggle slightly.

"Jason needs the room," Ty argued. Jerome grumbled something under his breath before turning to me, "we're stuck on the couch."

I shrugged my shoulder, not really caring that much, "it's only at night."

Jerome pouted before letting out an annoyed sigh, "fiiiine."

------
I'm making this a super short chapter since I wanted to get this out. Sorry bout that again