Chapter Twelve:

030
Gotta have time for the brotato
This is kktato

Also it's gonna be short chapter
------

Tyler's POV:

"There is no fucking way a two headed t-Rex can beat a robot," I scoffed, unlocking my house and going through the front door. Kyle stepped in after me, shaking his head.

"Two heads are better than one," he argued. I groaned and set my bag down. I had spent the night over at his house, since his parents left.

"A robot is a fucking computer," I watched him set his backpack by mine. Did I mention he was now spending the night here? (4th wall!!) We made our way to the kitchen to eat.

"T-Rex could be bigger," Kyle mumbled. I pulled out the candy bowl and set it on the counter. Lifting myself to also sit on the counter. It sucked that I was so short. Only being 5'3" and having Kyle well near 6'. Although, he was going to be 18 soon and I was going to be 15.

"A robot could take a whole city," I stated matter of factly. I picked up a mini chocolate and bit into it. Kyle picked up something sour. I didn't remember buying those, since I hated sour candy. Bad for my braces.

"Well I'm older so I know more," he bragged.

"I beat you at Mario cart."

"What's that have to do with anything," Kyle yelled. I went silent, straining my ears to hear any noises from upstairs. Kyle understood and went silent as well. When the house was quiet for a good few minutes I punched him in the arm.

"Not so loud you idiot," I whispered. I lived with my aunt, who could be a real bitch at times. She never once laid a finger on me... I think... She was bedridden with hip surgery, so she was sleeping a lot. I swore if Kyle woke her I was going to be a bad mood as well.

"Sorry," Kyle mumbled. I softened up a bit and gave him a peck. I pulled back and made a face.

"Chocolate and sour gummies don't mix," I stuck my tongue and Kyle started laughing. He took this chance to steal another kiss, pushing his tongue into my mouth. I squeaked then relaxed into the kiss, ignoring the horrid taste of sour. I never really cared for it anyway.

(THIS FUCKING UPDATE SUCKS)

We had only a few minutes of pure bliss before the silence was interrupted by my aunt screaming for me. I pulled back, breathing heavy and possibly blushing.

"Go take care of her," Kyle chuckled. I hopped off the counted and raced upstairs, pausing at her door to fix my appearance. She really didn't know about me and Kyle. Which I think was ok, I didn't know her views on that subject.

"Tyler be a dear and get my purse," she didn't wait a second as I opened the door. She was really old, I think she's 80. She had somehow sat up in bed and was pointing to a bag near the door. Without a question I picked it up and handed it to her. She pulled out a cigarette and a lighter.

"Thanks dear," she mumbled before lighting it, "now scram."

I didn't hesitate on that, making my way out of that room and shutting the door so the house wouldn't smell of smoke, and freak Kyle out.

By the time I got back down he'd moved to the living room, setting up my tv.

"Movie?" I nodded at his question, going into the kitchen and bringing out the candy. He noticed and shook his head.

"You're gonna get a stomach ache."

"Nope," I argued, popping in a bite of chocolate, "I've eaten worse."

We settled down, me placing my feet over his lap, and picked out a random movie on Netflix. This is what we mostly did in the free time, just hang out.

"T-Rex have a jaw to bit," Kyle suddenly spoke up, making me groan.

"Robot can have pinching claws duh."

"Have you seen its tail?"

"Robots can be world size."

"A t-Rex has a loud roar."

"And that helps how?"

"It's awesome."

------
It's more of a filler since I need to be at a certain time in the story which really dicks everything up. 030

//QUICK QUESTION MUST ANSWER\\
DRAGONS
WOLVES
OR HUNGER GAMES