Chapter Sixteen:

After this there is an epilogue and if you wanna see a character that was mentioned earlier and see how they turned out do comment them down below. Cause I'll be adding them
------

Ty's POV:

My whole entire body was numbed over. I couldn't comprehend what had happened to them. It felt like I was walking on thin air.

It had just started out a normal Saturday morning. The four went out to spend a day together, then the next thing the rest of us knew was we were getting a call from the hospital.

Jason was next to me in his chair, red in the eyes and shaking. Ian and Quentin were across from us, both equally worried. Adam had gone off to talk to the doctors, begging them to know more details.

All I knew, was that those four were hit by a car. Mitch had suffered no injuries besides a broken arm. They wouldn't tell us about the rest. They wouldn't even let us see them.

"Is there an Adam around," a doctor had popped his head from the door, staring at all four of us.

"Yeah that's me," Adam suddenly came around the corner. He looked like a mess, and I had a sick feeling it won't get better.

"Is it ok for you other... Children to hear," the doctor paused, letting Adam agree to the offer, "ok," he cleared his throat, "The one you pointed out to be Taylor, is stable. He suffers from a few fractured ribs but he'll live. The other two... Had the heaviest impact."

He paused at that, glancing at his clipboard. I sucked in my breath, feeling dread take over me. Jason's hand slipped into mine, squeezing it in fear.

"They had both went into a coma. With predictions we knew that they'd both pull out," the doctor suddenly grew quiet, "only the one you mention that was Jerome made it out."

"You're saying," Adam started and the doctor nodded his head.

"The other didn't make it out. The head injuries were too severe."

"Do the others know," Adam pestered, getting a quiet no from the doctor. I could feel tears slipping from my eyes, it wasn't my sadness though. It was for Taylor.

Like I said, those two were inseparable. Now with Jordan... Being... Well... Point is Taylor is going to be a wreak.

The doctor left us to are disarray, Adam being the one to mostly freak out.

"Guys... This is bad," Adam sighed, pulling out his hair, "the orphanage called me. They said if something were to happen... I can't be of custody of you guys anymore..."

Taylor's POV:

I could barely breath, let out focus with all these bright lights surrounding me. I just needed to make sure Jordan was ok. He was the one who shielded me. Remembering back made my head throb and the lights brighter.

"Taylor," a voice called my name, sounding distant. I blinked a couple times, fighting for air. It called my name again, and everything came crashing in.

The person standing over me seemed to be a doctor. He looked worried but when I focused in he seemed to relax more.

"I see you're awake now. You're family has been quiet worried."

I tried to speak, but a mask was covering my mouth. He seemed to just be talking about nonsense, but Jordan's name brought me back. I started humming to get his attention, but he suddenly looked grief stricken.

"Jordan? Well you see," he suddenly paused, not facing me anymore. My stomach went south. No... No...

"He didn't make it."

I thought we had a promise...

Mitch's POV:

My whole body couldn't stop shaking. They had sent me to a private room to try and relax but my mind haunted me with images. I was the one who suggested going. It's my fault they're in this mess.

"Mitch?" I looked up from my lap to see Jerome. He was using crutches, probably for the casted foot. I jumped up and wrapped my arms around him, feeling the water fest about to happen.

"I was so scared that you had die," I whispered, feeling an arm wrapped around me. I pulled back so I could see his face. He looked terrible. Like he had done something horrible. "Biggums?"

"I'm just glad you're ok," he gave a half hearted smile and kissed me. It felt so nice to have him back and safe.

"Do you know if the others are ok," I asked once we pulled back. He didn't meet my gaze, instead found the chair near us more interesting. "Don't know."

I sighed, pulling him back into a hug. My fault... My fault...

I heard the door open again and saw the doctor who was watching us. I pulled back from Jerome, coughing nervously.

"Ahem. Taylor has woken up from his morphine and requested to see Mitch."

I gave a puzzled look at Jerome but he just shrugged. I followed him out of the room and into another, seeing Taylor on a bed. He looked miserable, almost as if he'd cry any second. This was bad, and I suddenly didn't want to be in here anymore. The doctor left us, closing the door behind him.

"Did you hear the news," he questioned. I just shook my head. He sighed, staring up at the ceiling.

"We're all being transferred back to our original locations."

My mouth went dry what? Before I could get a word in he just broke down. Not bothering to stifle any noise.

"I-I can't go b-back m-Mitch... I just c-can't," he sobbed. I went up to his bed and took his hand, becoming extremely worried.

"W-without him... I-it's just gonna g-get wor-se." I suddenly understood... Jordan....

"Where are they sending you?" Taylor looked at me when I asked, calming just enough to talk clearly.

"My old home. My brother. I just...," he whimpered, I just nodded along. He sniffles a couple more times before sighing, looking me dead in the eyes.

"Can you promise something?"

"Y-yeah," I nodded. He let go of my hand and pulled out his right hand from under the sheets. He slipped something off and place it in my hand and closed it.

"It isn't what you think it is," he started. I opened my hand to see two bronze rings, "they're made for promises. Me and Jordan... Were going to leave this town once he reached the legal age. Only having five more months," Taylor paused, swallowing thickly, "but since this happened. You and Jerome have a better chances with these. Think of them as an early Christmas gift."

I closed my hand around them again, pressing the hand against my heart, "I promise to not let them leave my sight."

Taylor smiled, leaning his head back on the bed. I went silent for a second before speaking up. "Can you keep a promise?"

Taylor gave me an odd look, but nodded. Taking a deep break, I built up my courage.

"Stay alive for us."

He blinked a couple times before smiling sadly, he nodded, placing a hand on his heart. "Promise."

------
Fin. For now  MWAHAHAHA I'm evil :3

(Didn't proof read but whateverrrre)

*casually make a comment about how I have a sparkant smut story up*