Chapter Eleven:

Triggers. Foreshadowing. Ye.

Keep in mind that this story covers mostly all the main ships that I can find and will never focus on just one. I wanted to try and spend an even amount of time on each one cause most stories are always on one. I think that's working so far... Is it?
------

Taylor's POV:

It was dark out when Quentin decided to start a fire in the fireplace, this time. We all sat around it on blankets, at a safe distance this time. Adam and his mom had gone to bed leaving all of us alone outside. Ian came back outside with marshmallows and long metal prongs.

"Let's get sugar high," he practically yelled, placing the stuff on a table not too far off and handing them prongs put.

"Aren't you every day," Ty joked, taking one for him and Jason. Ian didn't seem to catch that and frowned.

"Ty I'm-." "I'm joking," Ty smiled slightly, making Ian laugh again.

"Totally knew that!"

I felt Jordan wrap his arms around my chest, letting me lean on him. I really didn't feel like dealing with stupidity but it was nice out here. A lot better than hiding out in the room. I was glad Adams mom was chill with all of us. I sent a glare over at Ian as he started a screeching war with Quentin.

"Really? No peace? Come on I just wanna roast marshmallow," Jerome whined above the noise, making Mitch smile. I swear those two will get together. I bet on my unfinished homework back at home.

Once everyone was settled and quiet, Ty sat straight up suddenly with the biggest grin.

"We should truth or dare like last year," he exclaimed. Ian smiled as Quentin groaned in annoyance.

"But that's a kids game," Mitch stated, clearly confused. I rolled my eyes, leaning off Jordan and towards Mitch.

"Do we act like adults? I'm in," even if I loathed the game practically more than anyone, I wanted answers still out of Mitch and Jerome. We've lived with him for a good year now and we still don't know why he got in this orphan mess. Truth be told most of us haven't told each other.

"Alright. Same rules last year. We all start with a whole group question that must be a yes or no," Ty stated, pausing to see slight confusion, "I'll start. Who has finished their homework?"

There was a collection of no's. Jason was the only one who said yes. Catching on, the rest of us said our question and answered. Now for the real fun.

"Jason truth or dare," Ty started.

"Dare."

"Chubby bunny challenge go!"

After a hour of stupid dates, it was clear most of us were getting bored. Ian mostly showed signs of it by laying down and sighing loudly. Quentin got sick of it at one point and jabbed his stomach. An idea was forming in my mind at this point.

"We should tell horror stories," I dramatically said as it got quiet. That caught their attention. Jason looking terrified with the excited grin from Jerome.

"Agreed," Ian yelled, getting yet another jab from Quentin.

"I'll gladly start," Jerome straightened up, an evil grin forming. He waited for it to get deathly silent before speaking in a deeper voice, "You're walking in the woods. There's no one around and you're phone is dead. Out of the corner of your eye you spot him."

"Shia LaBeouf," Ian whispered, getting everyone to giggle. Jerome shrugged and leaned back, signaling that he was done.

"Alright alright," Quentin crossed his legs, looking at everyone, "mama fish got it."

"This tale takes place in the far out woods where populations are small," Quentin lowered his voice, pausing to add affect, "in these towns. There was one in particular that stood out. People who entered, were never seen again."

"A nice couple encountered this town one night. It was foggy so the roads were hard to see. Their car suddenly stalled, leaving them stranded."

"Like the stereotypical testosterone filled male, (what the FUCK Quentin) the husband got out of the car. Leaving the poor wife to worry."

"A male came from the shadows. And GRABBED the male by the ankles and dragged him into the fog," Quentin yelled 'grabbed' as he shook Ian, making Jason yell as well.

"The wife now worried! She got out like the idiot she was!! Being taken as well."

"The two woke up in a barn, locked up and away from any communication."

I suddenly felt arms wrap around my again, knowing instantly it was Jordan. I could feel his whole body shaking. I sat up a bit more to get comfortable, and to also 'protect' him.

"The killed came into the barn, taking the female first. The husband couldn't do anything but listen to her screams."

By now I noticed a few others were terrified. Jason was also shaking. Mitch was covering his eyes while Jerome had an arm around him. This was typical. In this group, we have the 'protectors' and 'protected.' Me, Ty, Jerome, and Quentin would kill anybody that touched one of our friends. Jordan, Jason, Mitch, and Ian could fight. Jason can't psychically and Jordan can't mentally.

By now I had enough of their cowering, and I could tell Ty could too.

"Quentin... You're pushing it," Ty spoke up before me. Quentin paused and took a look around, suddenly becoming aware.

"Shit. Sorry," Quentin rubbed the back of his hair, "got carried away."

"It's late anyway," I chimed in, "I'm off."

--Time Skip--

I plopped down onto the bed, rolling into the covers. It was well near one when we got the fire out and back inside, and I wasn't getting up. Jordan had left to go do something. I was just falling asleep when the door opened.

"Taaaaaylor," Jordan whispered. I peaked up to see him still standing by the door, "come here."

I groaned, but got up anyway. He peaked around the one corner that lead to the living room, motioning me over. I peaked as well, smirking slightly. Since Jerome and Mitch had to share the couch, they were practically laying on each other.

"Bet they're together."

"Mhm," I answered, keeping quiet, "bout time."

"No kidding."

We both went back so we wouldn't disturb them. Jordan quickly wrapped his arms around me once more once we laid down. I remember how I met him. It wasn't the best of ways...

--Flash Back--

After months of being kicked out of homes I made it far enough west to feel safe. The house didn't bother me, the eldest kid did. He was a year older, taller, and too kind. How he took care of the younger kids made me suspicious of what he really was. We both grew a secret hatred for each other.

One day we passed each other in the hallway, I decided to play a little 'prank.' I balled my fist and raised it, acting like I would hit him. I thought he would land a blow back. Instead he ducked to the ground and covered his head. Like the last time that happened it wasn't fake. In that instant I realized that maybe we weren't that different.

------

Hhhhhhhh it's been a while but this is the first update since the break. I have officially failed a final. But passed the class. (High school sucks.)

Btw the next chapter is a sort of filler. Since munchinguniverse isn't in this story (so sorry for those who like that ship!!) I added kktato and possibly a third person in it. Just passing it by you guess ^J^