Chapter Eight:

I'm so fucking confused cause in one week this has gotten a lot of reads and votes and this was just a random idea that evolved... Thank you omg this is amazing pls don't stop you are all amazing.
Filler chapter sort of
------

Bodil's POV:

"Mmmmmmbaki Baki Baki Baki Baki Baki," I shouted, jumping on my unsuspecting friends shoulders. He screamed and started to fall over, but caught his balance. We were in the front of the school before the bell. He didn't even see me coming, ha!

"Bodil!! I'm not Baki Baki Baki. It's just one Baki," he huffed, escaping from my grip and running. I started laughing, running after him.

"Ok just one Baki. I said it six times and not three," I shouted after him. He let out a screech before hiding behind our friend Simon. He looked between the both of us before narrowing his eyes.

"Bodil what did you do to Baki?"

I giggled, shifting my weight to my toes then to my heels over and over. I gave them my best innocent smile.

"Nothing," I dragged out the I. Simon rolled his eyes, then smiled. In a flash Baki was bridal style in Simon's arms. Simon started sprinted to go inside of the building. I broke into laughter as Baki screaming could be heard all the way outside.

"Whoa!! Screaming maniac," I turned to see Bash coming up, his hair a mess. He looked like a real watermelon. Green bangs with the rest red spiked. I gave him a high five, still smiling.

"Baki's a bride," I said between my laughs. Bash joined in his his crazy one.

"Dude. Who's the groom?"

Just then Baki came back out red faced. He went straight to me and punched my arm.

"That's for getting me in trouble!"

"Whoa a teacher caught you," Bash smile faded, "dude that sucks balls!!"

We were interrupted as the bell rang... The late bell...

--Time Skip--

By lunch I was smiling like an idiot, planning my next move. I hopped up the stairs and onto the roof where the others are.

"Oh snap. Bodil's planning," Ty called out. I waved and hop skipped to my other friends. Simon also had a wide grin, along with a very obscure heavy bag.

"Ready," I heard him say, sitting on the edge over looking the front door. The seniors hung out there. The two that were friends with the red hat, the one who hurt our friends, were in the target zone.

Taking his bag, I reached into it, pulling out an ice freezing water balloon.

"Three two one," I whispered; at one I let it drop. We ducked behind as a splash was heard below, followed by shouts and laughing.

"Deploy round two," I commanded. Simon gave a salute and took another out, tossing it blindly.

"You guys are gonna get in so much trouble," I heard Ty shout. I laughed, taking another balloon.

"No," Ty got up, backing away, "I swear Martin."

I threw it at him, landing him square in the chest. He screeched, fell dramatically and pretended to die.

Cold water fell on my head, making me gasp. Bash stood over me triumphantly.

"It's on," I yelled, grabbing three.

We all ended up freezing and soaking wet. Shaking down to our socks. My teacher didn't appreciate it...

--Time Skip--

Walking into the theater after school, I see Ty already walking up the steps to the light fixtures.

"Sup Bodil!! See you're still wet," Ty laughed, hopping back down to greet me.

"Yup! Mr. Mash (idk) will be mad," I said, looking around to see he still wasn't here. We weren't an all tech school. We had the greatest bands, artists, and singers. So we're kind of like a magnet school. (They're so much fun)

Ty waved me off and went upstairs. I went my own way, going into the back with all the switches for lights. I was the main leader here. Next was Ty then Ian.

"Martin," I groaned silently to myself, seeing the Drama teacher walking to me.

"Is light A-17 working yet," she asked. I nodded, flipping the switch to show her. She nodded, leaving as quick as she came. (Lol)

Baki and Simon joined me later, being in my control haha. We were just about to do a light run through when a knock was heard on the door.

"Come in," Baki called out. Baguette came in holding a piece of paper.

"I need you to tell Seto we have another costume needed by next week," he said while handing it over. Oh right, Seto made all the costumes here. Even that really nice sorcerer one he sometimes sneaks wearing. I nodded and watched Baguette walk out. He and his two friends are in the play. Drama queens yes, perfect for drama.

"Seto. Please come to the sound room," I spoke through the speaker with my best Mr. Mash voice. Simon broke into muffled giggles. In a few seconds Seto came running in, at first terrified then angry.

"Bodil!! You scared me!!"

I flashed him a smile before handing him the paper, "baguette needs a costume by next week."

His face lit up, letting out a tiny squeal.

"I'll have Brice drive me out tonight. I'll have it done in two days."

I gave him a wave as he walked out. Spinning in my chair, I looked back at Baki and Simon. We got bored when waiting for the light kids to get things done.

--Time Skip--

I waved at the bus as it dropped me off. Simon stuck his hand out of the window and waved back. Once it was out of sight my smile fell. I walked up the steps that lead up to me house. Opening the door, I was met by silence.

"'Mom. I'm home," I called out, still silent. I wasn't worried. It was always like this. She must be sleeping. I shifted my bag slightly and headed down the hall into my room. My bag hit the floor as I hopped into my chair, spinning it around before settling in front of my computer. Flipping it on I quickly pulled up my minecraft account to get back to working.

In my spare time I'd make these outrageous maps that everyone plays. Of course I placed exploding Easter eggs if they go off course. Chuckling to myself, I placed one just now. Now to get a lab rat to test it. Maybe Ty will tomorrow, or triple. I yawned, realizing I was too tired to ask now. The whole production thing takes a lot of time after school, thanks you buses for staying late for us.

I got up out of my chair and just collapsed onto my bed, not bothering to take off my shades. Yeah, tomorrow I'll ask.

------
Yeah a filler chapter.
Now I either wanna do Mitch next OR both Ian and Quentin.
Mitch is another filler but is M-rated late night shit
The other two are developing the plot but feels galore oh my god so many feels.
Leave a comment on who you want.
JEGUS we almost have 1K for eight chapters literally you all are so nice.