Chapter Three:

This chapter gonna be hectic cause so many people will be introduced.
Lots of language cause its high school
------
Jason's POV:
I woke up thirty minutes before my alarm went off. Grumbling, I shut it off before it woke anyone up. Which was stupid, everyone had alarms set at the exact same time. Shifting the sheets off me, I sat up and stretched my arms up, hearing bones cracking. I ran my fingers down my legs. Nothing. I then dig my nails into the skin, almost breaking the surface. Still no reaction.

It's been like this for two years now. After... I shook my head, clearing that thought out. It's in the past. No need to remember.

After getting ready, with still some difficulty, I rolled out into the hallway, seeing no one in sight. I was up and early anyway. I wheeled myself to the pole, pulling myself up and hanging onto it. I slid down and landed with a thud. I let out a small giggle, rolling over to a rolly thing. (I literally didn't know what to called them but they're the square with wheels that my elementary used. Also finger crushing.)

I got up on it and rolled backwards to the kitchen, making little rocket noises while at it. Adam was up, setting up the table and placing out eggs and bacon. He looked over and flashed me a smile.

"Good morning Jason! Sleep well," he asked, going over and placing cereal down for Quentin. I nod and lift myself up into the chair, maneuvering my legs under.

It only took a few more minutes before a collection of alarms went off, followed by floors creaking and doors slamming.

Ty was the second down, bringing my wheelchair as well. He ruffled my hair and sat by me. Slowly but surly everyone else was down, and slowly but surly got louder.

"It's Friday Friday," Ian half sung half yelled, making Jerome cover his ear and groan in annoyance.

"You're all kids," Taylor snapped, since Mitch had taken his seat, Taylor had made the counter his chair now.

"Covering my ears like a kid," Ian broke out into another song, sending the rest of us laughing.

"10 minutes," Adam yelled out a warning, sending us into a frenzy of getting ready.

--Time skip--

We arrived at school 10 minutes before the bell. Ty helped me get out and back into my chair. I looked over and saw Mitch and Jerome right behind us. Mitch look at us confused.

"Where are they going," he questioned, referring to Jordan, Taylor, Ian, and Quentin, who were driving around back.

"They're bait," Ty spoke in a low voice, "for the seniors."

Mitch was about to question again when a shout was heard not to far off.

"Go," Jerome yelled, pulling Mitch into a sprint. Ty ran as well, making sure I was keeping up. We were able to make it inside the building before anything bad happened.

Ty left me at my locker to get to History after making sure I'll be fine. I grabbed my physics book and closed the locker.

"Jaaaaasoooon," a voice rang out. Immediately knowing who it was, I turned in my chair to see who spoke.

"Hi Tyler," I smiled, wheeling around to face him. We had two Tyler's in our friend group. The younger one insisted to be called Janet half the time, and Baguette the next.

"Ready," he asked. He grabbed my bag and swung it over his shoulder. Since I've arrived he had been assigned to help me get around. I nod and we start heading to my class.

--Time Skip--

Lunch had finally rolled around (haha) and I was starving. Tyler had met me by the elevator that lead to the roof.

"Got the blanket," he questioned. I nodded, reaching under and grabbing it.

"Why so quiet," he asked again, this time in a lower voice. Before I could answer the elevator dinged, signaling that we arrived.

All of us hung out in one giant group on the roof. It was secluded which was really nice. Jerome and Mitch were already there in our spot. A few juniors of our group had made camp once again by the ledge.

"Don't jump you have so much to live for," one screeched, joking around.

"Goodbye Awk," one of them made a dramatic fall onto their blanket.

"Nooooooo Steve," The one named Awk yelled, followed by all of them laughing.

"Jason," someone yelling my name caught my attention. Looking over I saw Ty waving rapidly at me, "blanket!"

"Oh right," I wheeled to them to handed it over. They laid it out and sat down.

"Where's Seto," Jerome yelled, a few friends shrugged.

"I'm here," Seto called, coming up the stairs with Brice. He went over to us and placed a bag down. He looked over and saw Mitch.

"Hi, I'm Seto," he bent down and shook his hand. The two went off and Ty started passing sandwiches.

"Thanks mom two," Jerome yelled, waving at them.

Tyler laughed and sat by my chair, opening a can of pop (or soda wherever you live) up and handing it to me.

We ate our lunch in silence while everyone else eventually went over and spoke to Mitch. He seemed like a nervous wreck but was getting better.

Just as we finished Jordan and Taylor came up, what threw me off was that they were usually they're here first.

"Hey, were where you guy," Ian's voice trailed off when he noticed that Taylor had his hood pulled over his head and his entire body was shaking. I bit my lip, something bad really happened if he's that shaken up. They both sat down in silence and Taylor pulled his knees to his chest and hands over his head. Jordan just put his hand on his back.

Mitch looked at us, waiting for us to explain.

"Stupid. Fucking. Seniors," Taylor mumbled, barely audible. I looked around to see a few of our closer friends were fuming.

For our school, whoever is a senior is pretty much boss. A group of them took it too seriously. Ganging up on anyone when no teachers are around. I had class with one, she seemed nice enough since she constantly argued with them.

"Jason," I broke my thoughts when Tyler spoke up.

"We better be leaving before your late."

I just nod. We packed out and left the groups. I decided to leave the blanket. Taylor won't move for a while. Tyler helped me a bit as we made our way back to the elevator.
------
Aaaaaand cutting it off here. Whoa so many updates whooooooaoaoa
Agains thanks to the people for the submits they will be here and there in the story. Glad everyone is enjoying this.
If you want to add you character there is a description in the previous chapter.