Chapter Two:

I'm hoping you enjoy this story. I'm still uncertain about it.
I do not own characters
Ooc at times
Explicated language and hints on m rated stuff.
------
Ty's POV:
I sat in Jordan's car along with Taylor and Jason. We were coming back from another hell day at school. Me and Jason sat in back while Jordan drove. Taylor was in the passenger seat, messing with Jordan's free hand.
It was complete silent on the way home, all of us too drained to talk.

"I heard mom is bringing home another kid," Jason quietly spoke up, making Taylor look back.

"I heard he's Canadian," his comment got us giggling slightly.

"Canadians fuck moose right," Jordan's comment got us laughing even harder. People passing would think were hyenas.

"Sh sh sh we're home," Jason whispered, trying to calm his breathing down. Jordan pulled up into the driveway, another small car following. Ian drove while Quentin and Jerome rode along. We all got out and went up to the door pausing to inform the three.

"I wonder what he looks like," Quentin asked, looking between all of us.

We were pretty all different at a glance. Jason hanging in a chair. Jerome had a chewbacca hat over his messy hair. Jordan was over dressed and Taylor was wearing a big black hoodie. Quentin was the most standing out. Gages, few piercings, they were weird but he called them cool. Ian had his normal blue jacket on toady. So anything's possible with the new kid.

"Alright, how shall we introduce ourselves," Jerome rubbed his hands together, looking at all of us, flashing his cheeky smile. It was a little tradition to weird out the newbie as best we could.

"Me and Jordan are tired. I'm not participating," Taylor snapped, leaning against his boyfriend.

"I'm hungry, so I get the table," Jason said over their conversation unlocking the door. We let Jason roll in first before piling in, dropping backpacks at the entrance.

"MAM WERE HOME," I shouted at the top of my lungs, going into the living room and seeing him in there. Despite wanting to be called by his name, it's fun to call him mom. I jumped on him, almost making his character on screen die.

"Shut up Ty I'm in hard mode," he mumbled, making all of us giggle like 6-year-olds.

Jason immediately rolled over to the kitchen door, followed by Ian and Quentin to help him.

Jerome started up the stairs, but was stopped by Adam speaking.

"You and the new kid share a room," he called out, making Jerome groan.

"But," Jerome started but Adam cut him off.

"No buts. The signs up too," he got the few remaining of us giggling again. Making him sigh in annoyance.

"You're all in high school for gods sake," he glanced back at the tv, seeing his character dead, "damn."

Taylor and Jordan stuck around for a few seconds before heading upstairs to 'sleep'. They're never apart, not for one second.

Once it seemed like everyone was out of ear shot, I properly sat on his lap, leaning back to look at his long hair.

"You need to cut this," I spoke up, flipping it up. He let out an annoyed huff, pausing the game to fully pay attention to me.

"Hell no. Unless you cut yours," he equally flipped my bang from my eye, exposing both my freakish eyes. I had that rare condition where I have pale skin and a reddish brown eye color. Parents hated it and I was bullied on it. Glad Adam found me before I did something stupid.

"Nope," I answered, giving him a slight pout. I took ahold of his glasses and pulled them off, showing his also strangely colored eyes. They were a golden hazel color, probably the reason why I let him take me in.

We sat in a comfortable silence, which in this house was completely rare. Before he got a chance to speak up a loud crash echoed through the house, pinpointing from the kitchen.

"Jason I swear to god if you had put that wheelchair on the table again I will not let you in the computer room," Adam yelled loudly, getting a unison of sorries from all three. I let out a chuckle, seeing how he already caught on. He gave me a glare before letting out a sigh.

"Explain to me again why you guys do these things."

"For fun," I smiled and put a quick kiss on his lips. It seemed to calm him down a bit. Despite him being a few years older, an illegal, I didn't want to be away from him.

A thunderous noise came upstairs, followed by slamming of doors. With that Adam pushed me off and onto the floor, picking up the gaming console again. Jerome had found the new kid and was dragging him downstairs.

He had light brown hair to match his eyes. He wore a red checkered hoodie with a small coin attached to a necklace. Maybe a Canadian thing. He didn't look older than 16, my age.

"That's Ty. Ty, this is Mitch," Jerome introduced, pointing at me. I gave a wave and got up to sit back down on the couch, giving Adam a kick. Jerome dragged him out once again to find the others.

"He's unsure about this," Adam commented.

"Weren't we all," I said back, letting a silence fall. In the kitchen, I could hear everyone say hi to him. He seemed ok at the moment, but that's what I thought of everyone.

"Moooooom there's nothing to eat," Quentin suddenly yelled, running in with Ian hot on his heels. They both crashed on the other side of the couch, Jason came rolling in, followed by Jerome and Mitch.

"Then what do you want," Adam sighed, finally shutting his game off.

"Chinese," Ian yelled, getting Quentin to agree hastily. Adam looked between all of us.

"Alright."
------
Hope the ones reading are enjoying this. I'm not concerned about updating. Only my main and personal story. Leave a view if you like!!