Chapter Six:

Oh my god this chapter is going to be really offensive so please trigger warning: bullying, language, sexual content and I do not mean any of this damn you seniors in the story.
------
Sub's POV:
My alarm broke through my hazy dream, jolting me awake. I shot my hand out from under the covers to turn it off, then tucked it back under. Burying my head into my pillow, I let out a sigh of content at the silence.

It was broken when my mom softly knocked on my door.

"Sub sweetie? You're going to be late to school," her voice was just above a whisper as she opened my door. I nodded, but buried my head deeper into my covers. I heard her sigh and make her way across my room. I jumped slightly when her hand touched my shoulder, but quickly relaxed.

"Sorry for scaring you," she hushed, rubbing circles on my back. She always woke me up like this, no matter the time of day.

"Your breakfast will get cold if you stay in any longer," she warned as she got back up and walking out. Now I sat up and out of my warm covers. It became difficult to get around ever since my eyesight fully left me, the doctors said I should be happy that my hearing wasn't fading now.

I had my sight once, when I was five. Then it just started to get affected. Thus finding out my retina had detached in both eyes and was not salvageable. It just spiraled downward from there. To top that off my vocal chords never developed. Hip hip hurray for me, bitter thoughts echoed.

I made my way to my closet, picking up the closest shirt and jacket. I felt the tags for labels. After my blindness, my mom was kind enough to come up with a system for colors. One stitch is white, and so forth.

I ended up with a white shirt and my favorite green jacket, along with jeans and shoes. Then I made my way down the hallway and into the kitchen. Thank god for one stories.

My mom had already left for work, due to my medical problems she needed to work two shifts at her job, making her absent for most of the day and night.

As I was eating, the doorbell rang. Instantly knowing who it was I jumped up and almost tripped getting to the door. When I opened it I was pulled into a tight hug.

"Hi Baby," Ethan signed into my back, making me smile even bigger. I pulled back so I could locate his face. I grabbed his neck and pulled him down into a kiss. Height perks. Once I pulled away I felt him move back slightly, taking my hand.

"Are you ready," he signed each letter into my palm. Since most common words were used through the air, he spelled words out onto my palm or on my back. I nodded, smiling brightly.

"Want the last piece of toast," I asked. I felt him sign a no before picking me up by my waist, slinging me over his shoulder. To hold me up, he almost purposely put his hands on my ass, probably to annoy me. It did. I used my arms to pull myself up a little, frowning.

"Down," I signed, all I heard was short breath of air. He laughed! He moved me lower until he was holding under my knees. I just let my hands hang loosely below me.

"You're so light," I felt him trace into my thigh. Heat was rising to my face, or was it cause of blood flow. Finally he set me, or swung me, onto the couch. I landed with a oomph, knocking the air from my lungs.

"Really," I asked him. I didn't get a quick response back. I felt Ethan sit in my lap, straddling me. He placed a quick peck on my lips before taking my hand again.

"Oh it was necessary. I'll go get your stuff," he pecked me again before getting off and walking away. I heard him opening my door to retrieve my backpack. I sat correctly on the couch, crossing my arms and letting out a huff.