.perfect.

Lydias life was perfect up till a point in her life.

Before, she used to have a normal  life surrounded by her family and her friends actually having fun and consumed with happiness all day. But then it all easily shattered by just one day. May 13th 2010. Lydia always remember that date since she was nearly killed by her sister.

Well she thought it was her sister, when it actually was Katherine Pierce her sisters doppelgänger.

It was a so called regular day for Lydia and she was talking to "Elena" and John in the kitchen until she walked back in to find John bleeding out on the floor and Katherine standing over him. She didn't know what to think or what to do so she just stood there frozen.

Of course Kathrine took it to her advantage and just simply drank from her neck. But luckily, her sister and Stefan got there in time for her to be fed blood and quickly healed.

Elena did want her to be compelled to forget but Damon and Stefan disagreed saying that it would be much easier for her to know then to hide her from it all. It took a lot of convincing but Elena finally agreed under one condition, they try their hardest to not get her or Jeremy involved. They stuck to that condition for as long as they could but it got harder when her friend Madison Colin was turned into a vampire and Jeremy discovered he was a hunter.

Lydia did soon settle in with it but Jeremy didn't. Jeremy didn't agree with the death of innocent people and that they're friends or family could be hurt or even worse killed at any moment. Yet his twin was the opposite she didn't mind people dying and she even killed some herself but if one of her friends or family was in risk, she would always sacrifice herself so they weren't killed.

Some would call her crazy for that but she would call it loyalty. The bad side for her doing that is that most of the times her loved ones wouldn't do that for her nor would they thank her for it, so that sucks. However the only people that would do that for her is Jeremy and her best friends Madison and Jaxon and even some times Damon.

She had always been friends with Madison and Jaxon since they were toddlers. They knew all about the supernatural stuff going on as she told them since she did trust them.

When Madison was turned, Lydia and Jaxon were the first to know and Lydia helped her the most by telling Stefan, who was able help her go through the new heightened emotions and new hearing abilities plus the speed and ability to compel people. Madison was quick to catch on so that was good and she was a good vampire as well, a bit like Caroline just a whole lot moodier.

Jaxon was a human just like Lydia but he wasn't as trained as her. He could barely pick up a weight, however he was smart which was good since he had nothing strong physically but did mentally. He would always helped the girls with homework or revising or if they needed research on something.

You could say Lydia had a small group of friends but that's all what she needed. She did have
other friends but weren't as close with them.

With Elena friends, she was close with them but not as much as Elena was. She saw them more as her sister friends then hers. The only ones which she was the closest with was Bonnie and Damon.

She knew Bonnie since she was little and Bonnie would always help her with school work and would always watch reality tv shows which each other.

And with Damon, he was her drinking partner even though legally she wasn't suppose to drink but Damon would always compel the bar tender that she was old enough or they would just drink at the Salvatore house.

During most of their supernatural problems Elena would make the twins not get involved until they needed to, meaning they had a lot of free time.

Both of them would either hang out with their other friends or they would just stay at the house. However that wouldn't last long since they would be dragged in somehow.

And that is what is happening right now, Lydia ended up getting killed by a traveler but luckily Jeremy wasn't killed since he was out in collage.

But Lydia is now stuck on the other side which is collapsing.

This is the end of the first chapter woohoo! I'm aware some stuff isn't involved in tvd but it's based on it so if your confused just comment it and I'll try and respond. Anyway have a good day or night bye!