.theres someone else here.

"So do you guys want chicken soup or tomato soup" Bonnie asked the two of them, that got Damon's attention since he was very hungry.
"Chicken, little Gilbert I swear you better agree with me or else" Damon threatened Lydia causing her to look up with a smug look plastered on her face.

"Or else what Damon, what you gonna do?" She asked him purposely trying to annoy him.

"I will... I will steal your teddy bear" He told her, Lydia dramatically gasped obviously gaining his attention even more and making Bonnie chuckle.
"Omg not Freddie" Lydia gasped.
"Yes Freddie, I will full on grab him by his little furry neck and then proceed to rip his head-"he dramatically told her pretending his newspaper was the teddy and showing her step by step what he would do, he was quickly interrupted by Lydia.

"Fine we will have chicken soup but if you dare lay a finger on poor mr Freddie I will strangle you myself" She told him while jokingly grabbing his throat pretending to strangle him. Damon played into her act and pretended to chock, causing all three of them to burst out laughing.

"Chicken soup it is then" Bonnie said, grabbing her ingredients and started to cook

After that, Lydia then sat back down to carry on her drawing. Yet when she looked at the table, her notebook wasn't there.
"umm... Do any of you have my notebook?" She asked confused on where it was since it literally was in front of her a couple minutes ago.

"No you just had it, why you asking?" Bonnie asked her but didn't look up since she was focusing on her cooking. That left Lydia more confused so she started to look around the kitchen from every shelf to cupboards to the table and so on.

"You literal look like a crazy person right now, what are you looking for" Damon asked her clearly not paying attention to the previous conversation.
"Did you literally not hear me a minute ago" She asked him which made Damon shake his head.

"God your so ignorant" She muttered to herself.
"Basically I had my notebook literally here" Lydia slammed her hands down on the table to where she was sitting
"And now it's not there, I've already looked in the kitchen, if that isn't obvious, and it couldn't of just disappeared out of thin air...can it?"She ranted to him while Damon just looked at her with a blank stare.
"Are you done now" he asked her making Lydia give him a death stare, Damon put his hands up surrending jokingly.

"Okay clearly not in the mood for jokes." He got up out of his chair slowly exiting the room.

"Just wait here, I'll look around the house since you know I can look very quicker then you" He told her before he quickly left the room looking around.

Lydia sat down waiting patiently with her left leg shaking since she always did that whenever she was waiting, she was clearly very impatient.

"So I can't find it so I don't know where it is or how it just left so..." He said to her before turning around to face Bonnie who was innocently still cooking not paying that much attention to their conversation.

"Has miss bon bon got her magic back and is tricking us?" Damon asked intrigued, resting his chin between his hands looking like a child waiting for sweets with Lydia then following his lead and doing the same.

That got obviously Bonnies attention since she turned around to face them both and looked very confused.
"Damon we have been here for 7 ish weeks and I've been trying for all that time period to gain my magic back, and you seriously think the first thing I would do is prank you two?" She seriously asked them both making them both nod to her in unison.

"Okay it's official you two are the most annoying people ever" Bonnie mentioned rolling her eyes.

She started walking over to a cupboard and grabbed some bowls since she had finished cooking their dinner. Whilst doing that she spoke to them "I haven't cloaked your notebook so I don't know what has happened to it, also for both of your knowledge I haven't got my magic back and when I do my first spell will definitely not be a cloaking spell", she stared placing the bowls on the table and walked back over to the stove turning it off and waiting for the soup to cool down a bit.

Bonnie signalled them to sit down and they did, both giving up on questioning her about it.

Bonnie had placed everyone's food down and sat down, joining them.
"Bon appetite" She announced to them and they all stared to eat.

Damon was reading a newspaper, Bonnie was completing a newspaper quiz and Lydia was reading a book.

It was all silent. Not uncomfortable silence, they didn't need to speak since there was nothing speak about.

Bonnie then got up to get some sauce since she forgot to put some on the table. Lydia then proceeded to look over to Bonnie newspaper and stared clapping loudly getting Damon to look at her weirdly and Bonnie to chuckle while she was still getting the sauce.
"What I'm excited for Bonnie"Lydia then picked up Bonnies newspaper up and showed Damon by pointing to the crossword which was completed.

Bonnie then sat down and stared eating again but then looked up to them.
"Why do you both randomly look happy all of a sudden" She asked very confused to the sudden change of their emotions. Bonnie then looked back down to carry on eating.
"Well done bon bon you've finally completed 27 across" Damon spoke up with a mouthful of food.

Bonnie simply chuckled to Damon's comment.
"I wish" Bonnie then looked up to the both of them
"27 across is a rock I am pushing up an endless mountain" Lydia and Damon both looked at each other then Lydia said to her the answers so she could clearly understand that she has finished her crossword
"Old tongue twister Eddie turned top 40 Eddie Vedder Pearl jam, yellow ledbetter"
"Good work bon bon took your time figuring it out" Damon basically repeated as she's claiming she hadn't done it.

Bonnie then snatched it out of Lydias hand causing her to look at Bonnie weirdly confused still. Bonnie scanned the crossword top to bottom trying to understand how it was completed when she knew she didn't finish it.

She looked up to Damon then to Lydia then asked, 
"Are you two messing with me" Lydia then shook her head and Damon did the same.
"No, are you messing with us?" He asked raising his eyebrows, Bonnie then proceeded to take another look at the crossword to then look at the two of them again.

"I didn't finish this!" Bonnie told them both with her voice of tone becoming very serious.
"Well neither did I" Damon said to Bonnie then turned his head to Lydia
"I didn't either" Lydia added in, Bonnie and Damon then both came into realisation to what is happening yet Lydia sat there all clueless.

"I feel really dumb right now, What am I not getting?" Lydia asked them both while they looked at her concerned. After a moment of silence Bonnie finally spoke up
"There's someone else here"
"But you said it's just us three here and we haven't seen anyone since?" Lydia asked.

"I'm not sure Lydia but it has to be. Just think about it...First Damons dvd goes missing then your notebook goes missing and now this is magically finished" She stopped to take a breathe and for Lydia and Damon to injest everything she had just said.

"It can't be a coincidence" she finally added in, that caused all of them to look around nervous to the fact they could be being watched at this.

I hope the story makes sense and isn't rushed. Anyway have a good day or night, bye!