.stars.

"Hey Lydia" Damon said to her while walking in her room just waiting near the door. Lydia turned to looked at him, confused to why he was here.
She then asked "Hey Damon, you okay" while he looked around the room trying not to give eye contact to her.

"Um yeah I am, just know I'm sorry" he told her with not context, Lydia just stood their confused as shit and just went along with it
"Yeah sure it's okay" Damon then looked out the room to make sure Bonnie couldn't hear and then proceeded to walk to her, hugging her unexpectedly.

Lydia just patted his shoulder still bloody confused to where this came from or if he was just finally going crazy.
"I feel like I'm not getting it but why are you sorry since you haven't done something too traumatising that needs an apology by hugging" she admitted chuckling abit while Damon just kept hugging her as he realised she doesn't know the date.

He pulled back and looked at her seriously
"Do you know the date like in the real world" Damon asked scared knowing she doesn't.
"No why" she said to him while she just blankly starring at him trying to read him but was unsuccessful.

"It's um the 21st" he said to her noticing her blank out for a moment
"Cool" was all she said making Damon scrunch his eyebrows together in confusion.

"Okay uh I'm going to bed now see you tommorow" he said to her uncomfortable before walking out and giving a second look to notice her still have no reaction. He didn't know if he should of asked if she was okay but he knew she wouldn't tell him so he didn't bother.

Once Damon left, Lydia shut the door as she just looked around her room. She didn't know how to proceed her thoughts, yes she was still upset about her and stuff but usually at home she would visit her grave and feel alright yet since she was here she couldn't.

She started feeling these awful emotions that she hadn't felt for a long time.

Lydia was walking up and down her room, she was having too many thought at a short time period. She wasn't sure how to control it since she hadn't actually felt like this for a long time, it was like she was exploding inside. She had no clue what to do.

She fell into the wall, unable to control her tears .
She tried her hardest to keep quite, the tears just kept falling down her cheek.

She wasn't just sad, she was annoyed. Not at her death but the fact she couldn't visit her grave and pay her respects.

It was her fault that she died. If not she would of been living her life, having fun but instead she was dead with no chance of coming back.

The thing was she did love her and ever since then she hadn't been able to love anyone, she was scared at the thought of it. People did try but they slowly stopped knowing she wouldn't love them back.

She had shut a lot of people out, dropped a lot of friends and even some family. It wasn't her fault, she just didn't know what to do. Luckily she had some that stayed no matter what but she always knew that she didn't deserve them.

She was a monster.Not because of her causing Maisie death, it was the people she killed during her grief stage. She didn't know how she did it, she blanked out during them until they were dead.