.whats your decision.

"Then I went to a sweet shop and just ate all the sweets" Kai admitted while they was still walking back to the Salvatore house.
"Kai just please shut up" Lydia moaned annoyed at Kai as for the past hour he had been talking about himself.

"...well I-" Kai started until Lydia interrupted him.
"You do realise the world doesn't revolve around you, right?" Lydia asked turning her head to look at him.
"You see thats were you wrong angel, it does" Kai said giving her a smirk and Lydia rolling her eyes.

"I'm so exited to leave this place and not spend all day with you" Lydia admitted pointing at him while Kai held his chest.
"My heart has broken" Kai sarcastically said before they walked into the house.

"So we need to wait a few hours then we need to leave and go back to that cave" Kai told Lydia walking into the living room.
"Alright, is there anything else we need to get?" Lydia asked now leaning on the wall.
"Nope, you can just chill and relax" Kai said before leaving the room to go somewhere. Lydia got comfy on the sofa and went to sleep as she had nothing else to do.

-2 hours later-

"Lydia" someone said making Lydia quickly turn around to see who it was.
"Elena?" Lydia asked standing up and walking over.
"Oh my god your safe" Elena said happily and giving Lydia a hug.
"Ofcourse I am" Lydia lied as she wasn't exactly going to tell Elena about everything that happened.

"I'm so glad to finally see you again" Elena said smiling and looking around.
"Same, I've missed everyone" Lydia admitted and Elena nodded.

"Look I wish we could just gossip with each other but I'm only allowed a certain amount of time

"Look I wish we could just gossip with each other but I'm only allowed a certain amount of time." Elena told her and Lydia looked at her weirdly.
"Wait, how are you actually here?" Lydia asked.
"Jo is doing a spell to let me here but she can only hold if for a while." Elena told Lydia and she took a moment to understand.

"Look take this" Elena says giving Lydia a needle with some liquid in it.
"Right before your about to leave, inject that in Kai so he stays here" Elena told her and Lydia just stayed quite.

Lydia knew Elena and everyone else wanted Kai to stay here as he was a monster and has done terrible things. However, Lydia didn't want him to stay here. She was actually starting to understand Kai and was somewhat friends with him.

"Okay I'll do it" Lydia said still unsure if she was or not.
"Good, he deserves to stay here and you know that" Elena said before pulling in for another hug.
"I'll see you soon, love you" Elena said while Lydia joined the hug. Elena shorty soon disappeared and Lydia hid the injection in her pockets.

Lydia quickly went into the kitchen trying to distract herself.
"Mmh what you cooking there?" Kai asked and showing up out of nowhere.
"Pasta and meatballs" Lydia said turning around to face him while Kai sat near her.
"Don't worry I made you some" Lydia admitted and Kai smiled at her.