.you die.

Now if any of you get mad just remember I did ask if you wanted her pregnant or not and the people who commented said yes, so if you disagree don't be mad please. And there will be a talk about abortion so skip this chapter if it triggers or effects you.

 And there will be a talk about abortion so skip this chapter if it triggers or effects you

Lydia was laying down on the sofa while Kai was cleaning up her wounds.
"Why didn't you just let me follow you as none of this would of happened?" Kai asked and Lydia rolled her eyes at him.
"As they would of killed you" Lydia replied but Kai sighed at her.
"And if they did I would of killed most of them before that" Kai then said back and Lydia pushed him aside and stood up.

"Look I knew what was gonna happen as I went into Madisons and Jaxons mind" Lydia shouted at him as she was just tired and frustrated of this whole situation.
"They were there for a distraction while Damon waited outside to inject me and you" Lydia informed him while Kai just watched her.

"Damon was going to kill you infront of everyone and me! Then they were just gonna leave me to see your dead body on the floor while they just went on with their day" Lydia then sat down and just looked at the floor while shaking her leg. Kai sat next to her and just held onto her hands.

"Kai could you get us some drinks?" Lydia asked and he rolled his eyes but did as she said.
"So how long has he been back?" Jaxon asked and Lydia just turned around looking at them both.

She starred at Jaxon only to notice he uncomfortably turned away while Madison was already not looking at her.
"Why are you two here?" Lydia then asked ignoring Jaxons question.
"To play some board games with you and him" Madison told her but Lydia just titled her head.

"And now why are you lying?" Lydia asked reading through them. Jaxon looked worried at Madison who looked just as worried.

Without hesitation Lydia chanted a spell under her breathe.
"Liceat mihi in capitibus eorum" causing her, Madison and Jaxons eyes all to turn white.

"What do you want Damon?" Madison asked while Jaxon stood behind her.
"As you both owe me, I need you to do me a favour" Damon told them and Madison rolled her eyes.

"And how is you turning Jaxon a favour for us?" Madison then asked raising her eyebrows while Damon walked closer to her.
"Because he would of died if I didn't" Damon informed her and she just sighed to herself.

"What do you need us to do?" Jaxon then asked causing Damon to smirk.
"You need to distract Lydia and Kai" Damon demanded and Madison and Jaxon were confused.

"Wait, Kai is back?" Madison asked and Damon nodded his head.
"Unfortunately yes, Caroline and Stefan spotted them both" Damon told them and they just both looked uneasy.