.We have a wedding to get ready for.

"How long is left" Lydia moaned as she looked outside the window.
"God will you stop moaning, you interrupted my story about my trip to Italy" Kai replied looking over at her and Lydia just rolls her eyes jogkinly.

"But only 30 minutes" Kai adds on and Lydia nods her head.                                                    "Carry on your story" Lydia replies, Kai nods and goes to but smacks his mouth shut, he turns to her and looks down to her left leg shaking, he looks up to her.
"You nervous?" Kai asks and Lydia turns her head.

"Carry on talking about Italy" Lydia repeats ignoring Kais previous comment. He just tilts his head and chuckles to himself.
"Nope, you didn't answer my question" Kai replied in a childish musical tone.
"Seriously?" Lydia asks looking at him, Kai just nods looking at Lydia one last time before looking away.

"Fine... yes I am" Lydia admits and Kai just furrows his eyebrows.
"My best friends lives are in risk, Evie's identify is in risk, yours and even mine is, and all of that just for revenge which might not even work" Lydia rants and Kai just listens but keeps quite. Lydia exhales a long breathe, she notices Kai didnt say anything.

"You going to say anything?" Lydia asks turning her head to look at him.
"I think the plan will work. Evie is safe with your family and we will be back to her in a few days." Kai quickly looks at her                                            "I don't care about your friends so..." Kai admits and Lydia just shakes her head.
"But you care if it hurts me though" Lydia whispers outloud enough so Kai could hear, she just smiled afterwards notcing Kai rolling his eyes.

She notices them drive past the mystic falls sign, Lydia looks out the window notcing Jo was talking to Caroline outside a hairdressers.

"What are you going to do to your fam...your coven" Lydia asks and Kai glances over to her.
"The truth?" He asks and Lydia nods.
"Kill them all, once I drink Klauses blood, I'll kill myself then boom, the great gemini coven die" Kai explains and Lydia just looks at him.

"Are you sure you'll turn?" Lydia asks and Kai nods.
"Klaus said so, plus it's supernatural knowledge to know siphoners can turn into heretics with another vampires blood" Kai shurgged, Lydia just looked at him before looking away.

"And it looks like they are getting ready for the wedding" Kai mentions snapping Lydias attetion, they drive past the place noticing people outside placing flowers.                                                                                                                                                                                       "Hope they've got two more invites" Kai winks to her and Lydia remains looking at the place, they then drive past.

"The hotel is just around the corner aswell, so double points" Kai mentions, Lydia smiles at his comment.

-

Lydia was sat on the bed while Kai was...                                                                                                                     "What are you actually doing?" Lydia asks, Kai was stood still just on his phone not saying anything.                                                                                                                                                                                     "Its a wedding, we should dress the part" Kai mentions smirking, Lydia just raised her eyebrows.                                                                                                                                                                                   "Why you doing it on your phone? We can just go and get some in town?" Lydia asks, Kai lowers his phone looking at her titling his head. Lydia looked at him for a moment.                                             "Oh right" Lydia falls back onto the bed, Kai chuckles at her walking over to sit next to Lydia.