.new orleans.

Kai was fast asleep but was woken up by a lot of noise like someone was packing a suitcase. He opened his eyes only to see Lydia was indeed packing a bag.

"What...what are you doing?" Kai slowly asked while rubbing his eyes and Lydia quickly looked up and stood up.
"Uh well I thought we could go new orleans as one I need to ask Aunt Freya something, two somewhere for us to well lay low and three they probably need to know" Lydia signalled to her stomach and Kai looked confused until he clocked.

"Oh right we need to tell them" Kai reminded himself and Lydia nodded her head.

"Well I guess I'll get changed and start the car" Kai mentioned and Lydia walked over to him before placing a kiss on cheek.
"Thanks" Lydia simply said and Kai smiled at her before she grabbed the suitcase and went to put them in the boot.

-a couple minutes later-

"Took your bloody time" Lydia moaned and Kai just dramatically rolled his eyes.
"Well maybe if you told me like so much earlier then now, I would of been ready" Kai replied and Lydia just shrugged before getting recomfortable on the seat.

"You know I can still do half of the driving and you do the other half right?" Lydia reminded him but Kai shook his head before holding her face with his hand.
"I'm not going to allow any risk happen to you anymore and not even ou... the baby" Kai admitted and Lydia just starred into his eyes before he backed away and drove the car out of the street.

"Fine but don't complain if I sleep the whole time" Lydia added in and Kai nodded his head while Lydia layed on her pillow.

-a few hours later-

"I was sat talking to myself thinking I was talking to you" Kai pointed his finger at her.
"But no I was just talking to myself while you dreamt away in imaginary land" Kai moaned and Lydia just chuckled at him.

"You do realise I literally said just as we set off that I'll be going to sleep" Lydia mentioned and Kai went to say something but was interrupted.
"And warned you not to moan about it later" Lydia added in and Kai just just looked away.
"Well next time don't go to sleep so you can listen about my amazing stories" Kai muttered and Lydia heard.

She moved closer to him and conjoined hands with him, Lydia planted a massive smile on her face causing Kai to chuckle at her.
"Well well well, look at the love birds we've spotted" Kol spoke up with Davina following him.
"And we've found the same" Lydia added in and Kol smiled at her.

"Nice to meet you two as I've actually heard a lot about you both" Davina announced while she politely shook their hands, Kai dramatically shook her hand causing Kol to move Davina back slightly.

"What brings you two to new orleans?" Kol asked as his curiosity peaked up.
"We were bored so we thought, why not?" Lydia half admitted and Davina smiled at her.