.I hate you.

"Where are we" Lydia asked since they had been walking for a good 30 minutes in the middle of no where.
"You'll see, just be a little patient" Kai told her turning around and giving her a smile before carrying on walking.

"You see I'm not patient like at all! And you could easily be luring me to my death" Lydia told him purposely sounding dramatic and walking slower.
"Now why would I kill you when there's Damon who's a perfect victim." Kai said making Lydia be concerned and feel quite uncomfortable.
"Your joking right?" She asked nervously making Kai laugh at her.
"Ofcourse I'm not a killer" he said before stopping and turning around.
"Yeah" Lydia said forcing a laugh.

"You go first" Kai said pointing the way she should go.
"Yeah no" Lydia said not moving a muscle.
"Oh come on I was joking I'm not a murder" He told her laughing in between and Lydia just starring at him.
"Fine but if anything happens it's your fault" she said before walking infront but being very careful of her surroundings.

"Sure thing angel" Kai muttered while following her.

"Wow" Lydia said after noticing where they were.

"I know right" Kai said smirking to her after seeing her face glow up

"How... how did you know this was here" She asked before walking over towards it.
"That's a secret" Kai told her making Lydia turn around to face him.

"You have too many secrets you do" She said making him chuckle to her.
"Well so do you" Kai told Lydia before walking in front of her sitting down and Lydia raising her eyebrows.

"Come on" Kai told her patting a spot next to him.
"Seriously" Lydia asked walking over and Kai nodding to her.
"Nope I'll ride my own" she told him before pulling the lever for it to start and quickly jumping on another one.
"Great" Kai muttered while turning around to look down at Lydia.
"I wasn't going to bite angel" Kai shouted to her making Lydia roll her eyes.

"Sure you weren't" Lydia told Kai before moving herself to get comfy, however Kai on the other hand was trying to see if he had any magic left which luckily he did.

"Bilocation" Kai whispered before he appeared next to Lydia.
"Boo" He screamed at her making Lydia jump and nearly fall off but Kai caught her by holding onto her hands.