.he's a friend.

Lydia woke up and saw her friends fast asleep in their beds. She turned her head to see a note left on her bedside draw, Lydia picked it up and noticed it was from Kai.
"Your friends came back so I left, I'll see you later-Kai" he wrote on the piece of paper and Lydia chuckled before putting it on the bed.

"Remind me not to drink ever again" Madison moaned slowly lifting up out of her bed. Jaxon woke up aswell but he ran to the toliet and slammed the door.
"And me!" Jaxon yelled while throwing up and Madison chuckling at him.

"Where did you go last night?" Madison asked Lydia.
"I was tired so I went to bed early" Lydia lied and Madison nodded at her while Lydia stood up and grabbed her makeup wipes. Jaxon eventually walked back in and sat on Madisons bed holding onto his stomach.

Lydia started wiping her makeup off forgetting about the fact her face is covered in brusies and a scar started appearing across her cheek.
Lydia turned around and her friends gasped and stood up straight away.
"What?" Lydia asked giving them a weird look.
"Who the fuck did that to your face?" Madison asked allowing Lydia to turn around to look at her face remembering.
"Oh I fell over last night" Lydia lied and turned back around.

"Do you feel alright though, do you need medicine?" Jaxon asked her while Madison starred at Lydia.
"Im alright and I don't need any medicine as I had some last night" Lydia lied again before sitting back on her bed. Madison starred at her while Jaxon starred at the both of them.

"Who's this?" Madison asked before picking up a picture of Lydia and Kai as she had placed it on her mirror.
"He's a friend, Jaxon met him last night" Lydia told her and Madison just kept starring at her.

"He's quite rude though" Jaxon added in and Lydia rolled her eyes.
"When did you meet him?" Madison randomly asked.
"A couple months ago but we only just met" Lydia lied and Madison sat on lydias bed while Jaxon layed on Lydia's lap.

"Did he do that to you?" Madison asked her.
"No he didn't. I've already told you, I fell over" Lydia lied again but Madisons slowly nodded.

Lydia looked over and saw her phone go off so she grabbed it and saw Elena had text her so she rang Elena.
"Hi?" Lydia said over the phone.
"Get to the Salvatore house,now." Elena demanded before ending the phone call and Madison giving her a chuckle.
"Someone's in trouble" Madison said in a childish tone and Lydia rolled her eyes and standing up.

"I'll be back... soon" Lydia said as she wasn't actually sure how long she would be gone for.
"We're going to the cinema so we won't see you till to tonight" Jaxon told Lydia.
"Well I'll see you then" Lydia said waving goodbye.

"You needed me" Lydia announced walking into the house.
"In here" Elena yelled and Lydia followed her voice.
"What's up?" Lydia asked and saw that Elena, Bonnie, Caroline, Alaric, Jo and Damon were in the room.

"Is Kai out?" Jo asked nervously and Lydia had to think for a moment, if she said yes they would try and find him but if she said no they would know she's lying.

"Maybe" Lydia replied as she didn't know what to say.
"How, I gave you the injection?" Elena asked Lydia.
"Yeah well it didn't work" Lydia lied and kept her heart beat the same as she was surrounded by vampires.