.when do we leave then angel.

"Did you enjoy yesterday?" Rebekah asked while she cooked herself and Lydia breakfast, Lydia was holding Evie in her arms and was swaying slowly.
"Yeah, it was nice" Lydia replied, obviously she didn't add in the whole murdering spree and what happened in the hot tub.

"Glad you and Kai got out, like just for the both of you" Rebekah admitted giving her a smile before placing two plates on the table. Afterwards she placed one sausage sandwich on one and another sausage sandwich on the other plate.
"Thanks" Lydia said, Rebekah just gave her another smile and sat on the kitchen tables seat. Lydia placed Evie in her baby basket to entertain herself while she ate.

Lydia just starred at the sandwhich before picking it up and took a big bite. She had something wandering on her mind and needed to ask someone but didn't feel comfortable to.

"Aunt Rebekah?" Lydia randomly spoke up and she looked up to her. She nervously shook her left leg and readjusted herself on her seat.
"If I tell you soemthing, don't tell anyone till I tell them" Lydia raised her eyebrows and Rebekah just starred at her, she reluctantly nodded her head.
"Damon rang again last night when we got back"

-

"I'll be up in a minute" Lydia told Kai and he just squinted his eyes but walked upstairs to their room. Lydia walked into the kitchen and poured herself some squash.

The next minute her phone started to ring, she picked it up however she had a gut feeling of who it was.
"What do you want Damon?" She asked and heard a chuckle from the other line.
"For you to come back, we miss you" Damon replied and Lydia rolled her eyes.

"So you miss me so much that you threaten to kill my friends?" She asked and heard Damon scoff.

"They're not your friends though? I'm pretty certain they stabbed you in the back" Damon said and Lydia just closed her eyes, she noticed he quickly dropped his "I miss you" act.
"Doesn't mean deep down I don't care for them?" Lydia replied and Damon chuckled.

"Well then, miss Parker you need to be in mystic falls within a week or your dear friends are dead" Damon threatened with a cocky tone to his voice before hanging up so she couldn't reply.

-

"So I'm stuck of what to do?" Lydia admitted before taking a big bite of her sandwich, Rebekah just looked at her.
"Well are they worth saving?" Rebekah asked raising her eyebrows.
"Yes but no, I'm pissed off at them for what they did however I've been friends with them for years and somehow I do care for them" Lydia told her and Rebekah understood nodding her head.

"Kai wants to kill his coven, you need to save your friends, I say go to mystic falls but don't stay. We will help you both gather a plan, if needed I can look after Evie until your both back?" Rebekah offered, Lydia just looked at her then over to Evie.

"I'll ask Kai when he wakes up" Lydia replied and stood up from her seat and picked Evie up smiling at her, Rebekah just gave her another gentle smile.