.a lie.

"So you knew all along" Lydia said and Elena looked upset while Damon looked confused.
"Wait what's happening?" Damon asked clueless.
"Oh so basically Lydia found out while we were in the prison world that she's a..." Kai started and titled his head before remembering,
"Oh right, she's a Mikaelson not a Gilbert" Kai said and Damon's eyes widened.

"And you knew?" Damon asked looking at Elena.
"Yeah but-" Elena went to say but was interrupted.
"So all along you knew but never told me?" Lydia asked and Elena looked down at the floor while Kai smirked and watched.

"Wow, so my life was a lie?" Lydia then asked.
"Not all of it" Elena replied.
"How isn't it, I'm not your sister, I'm not Jeremys twin plus I'm not even apart of the family" Lydia snapped and the wind started blowing fast.

"But-" Elena went to say.
"You didn't even tell me I was a witch." Lydia said and Kai noticed trees were falling down. Damon noticed aswell and grabbed Elenas hand.

"Tell me something that wasnt a lie?" Lydia asked however Elena stayed quite.
"How lovely" Lydia muttered while slowly getting angry.

Without control Lydia looked over at Elena and her eyes glowed orange causing Elena to be set on fire. Kai watched chuckling as he found it funny while Damon went to help Elena but Kai noticed.

Damon went to speed over to Kai but he lifted his hand causing Damon to hold his head in pain

"Aw I must I've some magic left in me after trying to kill Liv" Kai said before flicking his wrist and Damon's neck snapping.

Lydia just watched Elena crying out in pain while some tears rolled down her face but Lydias face stayed emotionless. Lydia looked up and it caused Elena to go flying up.

"Lydia, I'm sorry!" Elena yelled out but Lydia just kept starring.
"Please it was just to keep you safe" Elena yelled but Lydia looked down causing Elena to drop onto the floor and went unconscious.

"That was entertaining" Kai spoke up before Lydia turned around to look at him. Lydia starred randomly at the floor as her brain randomly felt like it was on fire, there were voices in her head telling her things.
"What's up?" Kai asked noticing while Lydia slightly titled her head to look at him.

"Kai get away from me" Lydia snapped pushing him away before walking off and holding onto her head.
"Kill him"
"You need to kill"
"It helps you gain power"
"Anyone would do"
The power once you kill is addicting" loads of thoughts was spinning in her head telling her those things.

Kai was watching Lydia noticing something was off.
"Is there a bar around here?" Lydia was able to ask and Kai looked at her weirdly.
"Yeah the swan is nearby" Kai replied and Lydia quickly started walking there.

"Lydia, you can tell me what's up?" Kai offered and Lydia had to think for a moment.
"I think I triggered something" Lydia admitted and Kai was confused which Lydia could tell.