.long live the queen.

"Did you put me to sleep?" Kai asks slowly waking up and noticing they were in the car.
"Karma" Lydia replied but then chuckled.
"I'm kidding, I didn't you just slept that long" She then informed him and smiled.

"I did not sleep all of that" Kai replied as he didn't believe her.
"You did, you talk in you sleep aswell" Lydia admitted and Kai just rolled his eyes.

"Soooo, where are we going?" Kai asks while getting comfy on his chair just as Lydia stops the car.
"New Orleans" Lydia replied and pointed to the road sign where it said where they are.

"New Orleans" Kai muttered and turned and look at her.

"Guessing it's for the whole killing Natasha mission." Kai then figured and Lydia nodded.
"Yeah, plus I can't be arsed to deal with Elena drama so it's a get away" Lydia admitted and slowly took her seat belt off.

-

"Do you even know where they live, as I'm not walking a hundred miles to get there" Kai asked moaning and slowly getting out the car.

"Yes I do actually, Elijah" Lydia started but then froze in her footsteps and thought again.
"Dad told me where to go since I mentioned us coming last night" Lydia admitted to Kai and gently grabbed his hand allowing him to follow her.

-a couple minutes later-

"How long?"Kai moaned like a little kid and even stomped on the ground loudly.
"Fucking hell, we are nearly there!" Lydia snapped and rolled her eyes and Kai chuckled.

"Aww is someone getting mad?" Kai asked in a childish tone and Lydia turned her head and pushed him into the wall and stood in front of Kai so he was unable to move. They both just starred at each other while Kai just smiled, annoying Lydia even more.

"Lydia?" Klaus asked noticing her and Lydia quickly moved away from Kai with her eyes widened.
"Klaus...wait uncle Klaus" Lydia replied slowly and Klaus smiled before hugging her tightly.
"I'm so glad you remember" Klaus admitted while Kai just stood there, Cami stood behind Klaus also smiling.