The Blonde Woman

Amber's POV

When I wake up he's gone. There's a little note on the nightstand next to his bed. "Had a wonderful time last night beautiful, had to leave early for work. Treat yourself with anything from downstairs". He's so sweet. Shit! Shit! Shit! I slept over! My mom is probably wondering where I am! I quickly put on my clothes from last night taking his note with me. I quickly lock his front door and run to mine. I try to open the front door without waking my mom but to my surprise my mom is right in front of the door on the phone with someone. "Sorry officers for wasting your time she just walked in," she says as she hangs up the phone clearly angry. "WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN? HUH? I WAS WORRIED SICK ABOUT YOU!" she yells at me. But i can't bring myself to explain or even lie. So I just pull her into a hug, "I'm sorry mom, I love you". I Can feel her body become less tense as she hugs me back. Then she pulls back and looks at me up and down. "Hmm, did you sleep somewhere else last night" she says while raising an eyebrow. I laugh and walk past her to my room. "I'm watching you missy!" She says as I walk away. I truly can't help but smile.

After I finally shower and settle down in my room, I can't stop thinking of Jason.. the things he did to me last night. I start to daze off into the thought of what else he could do. But then I hear two voices coming from the front of Jason's house. It's Jason and some women who I've never seen before. She's tall and blonde, perky with a nice smile. Could Jason be seeing someone else? Well no because last night he... Jason would never. I can't stop myself. One second i'm in my room the next I'm outside in front of Jason and the blonde women. "Well who is this little kiddo" she says giving me a fake smile. I laugh "I'm not a kid and May I ask who are you, I've never seen you around here". Jason shoots me a look, like if I just asked something I should not have asked. "Oh sweetie i'm Jason's Wif"... Jason interrupts her. "Ex wife, she is my ex wife" he says not being able to look me in the eyes. My heart shatters.