Face To Face

I've been laying in bed for hours now, just staring at the tall plain white ceiling. The baby had been kicking nonstop not too long ago. It's so amazing to think that I could actually have this small little human in me. I wish Jason was here. I wonder if he's looking for me. If he knows that his mother is the one who planned this all. No, I doubt it but you really never know.

  "Everything ok in there," I hear Giovanni say behind the door. I've become familiar with his voice by now since he's been checking up on me about every 30 minutes or so. I kind of wish he would just leave me at peace. "Yes, everything is fine. You can stop checking up on me," I say this in my most serious tone so that he'll understand that I was getting annoyed and wanted him to stop. Silence. Then out of nowhere the door swings wide open and instead walks in Tony, behind him fumbles in Giovanni. "Well, that's no way to talk to my brother sweetheart. He's just being nice," Tony smiles. I roll my eyes with disgust at him. Tony knew how to hit every nerve and it hadn't even been a day since I've been held here, well I think. Tony lets out a laugh ignoring the disgust on my face and walks over to me. Behind him, he signals Giovanni to follow. Giovanni gets closer to the edge of the bed than tony, he extends his hand and says " We have to go". I look at him with a confused face and wait for him to elaborate as to where we are going. But he doesn't.  

 I was led out of the house and into a black SUV. Everyone was in the car waiting for me. The car was huge, it had all-black leather seats with a red expensive carpet on the floor. There were small diamonds around the rims of the cup holders. These people definitely had a shit ton of money.

   We finally arrive to another Mansion but this one is different than any that I have ever seen before. It has an accent look to it, with so many different archetype styles on the outside. It sort of reminds me of Kykuit, the Rockefellers estate. But this one is a bit bigger and had more plants around it. "It's beautiful isn't it," Caterina says from behind m, she is also amazed by the house. I nod in agreement. "We must head inside though, Madalyn is waiting for us". My mouth goes dry. Madalyn? As in Jason's Mother? I know the crazy bitch never liked me but to have random people from the Mafia or who knows what, kidnap me? No, I won't jump to conclusions, I need to see her. " Ok," is all I say and follow them inside the house.

When we enter we are greeted by 4 tall buff bodyguards who lead us through the house into a big office room that is hidden inside of a library. Confusing? I know. The office has a modern touch to it. The desk is crystal clear and the floors are marble. There is a big white fur covered couch in a corner and a big display of wine in another. Its what I call " The dream office for your home".  "Stay here, she'll be with you guys in a few minutes," says the bodyguard who guided us here. Caterina and Giovanni nod their heads. Russ and Tony simply ignore him. So we wait in silence for about 5 minutes when the door finally opens again. Insides steps in Madalyn (Jason's mom). She looks so different. She is dressed in business woman attire with tall black stiletto heels. Her black hair is slicked back into a tight bun. She looks younger almost. "Nice to see that everyone was able to make it here on time. Sorry for the delay, I was handling some other business that needed to be taken care of". She walks to the desk and sits down in the chair placed behind it. Everyone is silent waiting for her what her next words will be. Why hasn't she looked my way? Why isn't she explaining as to why i am here? This makes me angry. I'm about to  say something when she finally looks at me. Her face loses all amusement. "Well hi there Amber, I almost forgot that you would be here," she says with a wicked smirk on her face. This bitch.

Heyyy guys i am so sorry for taking so long to update this book. School has been overwhelming and has been keeping me very busy. But I do promise to try and add at least one chapter every week. But anwaysss, i think it's about time Amber and Madalyn have a talk right?? Well they are going to have a talk alright and things will get messier and a bit violent from here on out so stay tuned in!! Xoxo