Gala pt.3

Jason's POV

I don't know what has gotten into me but as soon as I see Amber and the guy rush off to some storage room, I just react. I tell my mom to excuse me and follow them to a small storage closet. I try to open the door but it's locked. I want to break this door down but instead I go up against the wall and wait.

After about 20 minutes or so the door opens. Amber is holding the guys hand, i can tell that they fucked. I mean for fucks sakes I could hear them. Anger is rushing through me and without thinking i grab Amber's arm with a strong grip still trying to not hurt her and drag her to the exit.

"What the fuck was that for Jason", she yells. Her eyes are watery, I can tell that she wants to cry. I never thought I would be the one making her cry. I let go of her wrist and sigh, placing my head against the wall. What was I doing? I could've hurt her. I let my anger take control... " I'm sorry", I say with my head still against the wall. I feel her place her small hands are my arms, I don't look towards her though. I can't. "Jason... I'm sorry, I shouldn't have done that... well at least here". I let out a chuckle. God she knows how to fuck with me. I turn my face towards her and she has a small smirk plastered on her face. I can't help but smile. " You sure know how to fuck with me, you know". She laughs "Oh I know". God have I missed her beautiful her laugh, the way it lights up the room. Amber is mine and even if now she thought about being with someone else, I will fight for her. I grab her waist and press her warm body against mine. "We need to talk about a few things", I gently put a stand of hair behind her ear, "we also have a lot of catching up to do for missing time" I whisper in her ear. She pulls away though. Why is she pulling away? Does she feel differently about me now? "Jason.. I can't, I'm giving things with me and Bryan a chance. You left me and couldn't even say-" I stop her before she can finish. "I did try!! The night at the office but you didn't let me finish and after that I just lost courage and whatever call me a wuss but I couldn't tell you face to face anymore and through text would be even worse. She sighs. " I just can't do this". She turns around and walks back to Main area. Fuck I let her get away again. I will get her back though. Amber will be mine again.

OKKK so Amber finally grew a pair and told Jason no like boy stop playing with her.But omg let's just hope Bryan didn't see all that because that would definitely break his little heart even though they clearly just got together. WHATEVERRR, anyways I'm gonna be busy today and tomorrow so I'll probably upload some new chapters on Tuesday. Love y'all <33 ( I know this chapter was short sorryyy)