Gala pt.1

Jason's POV

I stop my mom as she steps out her car and locks  it. "How was your trip down to my old place mom,"I ask hoping that she might tell me if she saw Amber by any chance. I needed to make sure that she was ok. "It was lovely. I saw that little girl from next door and invited her to the gala, she'll be bringing a plus one,"my mother smiles. What the hell. Who the fuck is she bringing? Has she gotten over me already? I know I left things really shitty between us but that's no excuse for her to go and sleep with someone else. Wait is she sleeping with someone else. No. She's mine. Only I can touch her in unimaginable ways. I let out a low growl, the thought of Amber with another guy is killing me. "Lighten up my dear. You'll also have a plus one", she winks. What is she up to. "What are you talking about mom?" She opens the door to the house and slightly pushes me inside. As I step inside i see my ex wife Georgina at my mothers marble kitchen island. "Jason! Oh how I've missed you baby," she smiles jumping into my arms. What is she doing here? I slightly move back and remove her arms from around me. "What are you even doing here," I sigh. She faces my mom and pouts like a 5 year old. "Remember you told me to invite her," my mom says giving me the "you better go along with it" look. "Sure" i grunt before making my way around Georgina to get a water in the fridge. " I bought the perfect dress for later today and your suit is at the dry cleaners. We're going to look like Barbie and ken!" Someone take me now. "Yea whatever", I say as I hug my mother goodbye, trying to get away from georgiana as soon as possible.

._______________.

I enter the catering hall with Georgina arm wrapped around me. I really hope Amber isn't here yet to see this because I know she'll get the wrong impression. "Hello sir, you guys will be sitting at table 5 for this evening", a security guard points to a big table right in the center of the room. Great. As we arrive to the table my mother greets me and Georgina. This place is packed with people drinking wine and laughing. Where is Amber though and who is she bringing? "Would you like a glass of wine sir"? A waiter asks trying to catch my attention but then I see her. She's in a corner wearing a red dress with her black hair slicked into a low bun. Holy shit she looks good. but then i see a tall dude with his arm wrapped around her waist. Oh fuck no.

Ouu someone is mad, lol. I feel like there's no sexy scenes anymore and everything is dry so I'll be spicing it up!! Btw i hate Georgina like she swears that Jason is hers like girl please. Anyways there's going to be like 3 parts to gala.