Brothers

Unknown POV

"So what does the old hag want this time Russ," I ask knowing that Madalyn never reaches out for soft jobs. Russ let's out a laugh, "She wants us to take care of some whore who's having Jason's kid".  I narrow my eyes and stare hard at Russ's blank expression. "A pregnant woman? Has the bitch lost her mind?" Russ turns his back to me and continues to remove boxes from the van. Madalyn has clearly lost her fucking mind. "Russ", I scrawl, catching his attention. "What", he snaps at me. "All we have to do is bring her back to the house, rough her up a bit and get her to abort the child", he says in a flat tone. I shake my head, "I'm not going to torture a woman into aborting her child". Russ drops the box he has in his hand and walks towards me. "Listen, stop being a fucking wuss. Papa always told us that you never let emotions mix with business". I sigh and just drop the topic because as much as I hate it he's right.

I watch as Russ speeds through multiple reds lights. If we don't get arrested for kidnapping we will for not paying all those red light tickets. "Russ slow the fuck down, what's the rush", I yell over the loud music Russ has on. "Madalyn has been on my ass all day about that girl, that she needs it done tonight or she'll be reaching out to papa. I don't want to hear shit from him also so we need to get this girl already". I  don't understand why this girl is so important. So what, Jason is having a kid, shouldn't Maddalyn be glad that she's going to be a grandmother. Oh, who am I kidding the woman hates everyone and everything. I sit back against the door of the van thinking about the 99 ways this shit can go down.

I feel the van finally stop, Russ grabs his Ruger SR9c and slams the door behind him. Everything happens so fast. I open the black van doors as Russ carries a girl in about her mid 20's. She has long black silky hair and has a petite little body. I am staring so hard at her that I can't hear what Russ is yelling. He shakes his head and carelessly puts her body in the van. I'm finally brought back into reality when Russ throws me two pieces of rope and duct tape. "Tape her mouth and tie her arms and feet", He says jumping into the driver's seat. I cut off a piece of tape and place it on her mouth making sure that it'll block out any noise that she'll try to make when she wakes up. I tie her arms and feet making the knots on the rope really tight. As Russ stops at a red light finally turns back and says "she's a fighter". I look at his face that has scratches now. "I can tell".

GUYSSS IM BACKKK. I'm so sorry for taking so long to write a new chapter, I'll be trying to write at least one chapter each day so that i'll have this book done by the end of summer. But omgggg they have Amber, What do you think will happen when she wakes up??? ahhh.