Locking Up Together

Jason's POV

Amber has been ignoring me for almost 2 weeks now. I text and call, even try to talk to her at work but she continues to ignore me. She caught Amelia sitting on my lap and I know how that looks but it wasn't what she's thinking. Amelia threw herself onto me when I told her I was transferring to a different firm. She was going on about how she will miss me and how I am a great boss. I'm such an idiot. I should've pushed her off the second she sat on my lap but Amelia is the only person who knows about the offer so it felt nice to have someone congratulate me. But now Amber isn't even speaking to me so I don't care about the stupid job as much. Fuck I do but I leave Tomorrow and I still haven't told Amber. She's never going to forgive me.

I need to talk to amber tonight so I tell my boss that I'll lock up the firm tonight. When an attorney stays to lock up usually the interns stay and help so Amber has to stay with me and lock up. I sent Amelia home early because I knew she would insist on staying to help me. However now I must find Amber.

I search for a few minutes until I finally find her in the copying room, she's making copies for our case. I open the door gently trying not to alarm her. "I'm glad you're still here," I tell her while watching her as she continues to make copies. Silence. " Amber please talk to me". I start to walk closer to her. But then she does the unexpected. She grabs a handful of my shirt and pulls me closer to her. She begins to kiss me hard. I did not expect this. But I've missed her so much so fuck it. I lift her off the ground while she wrap her legs around me. I place her on the table in the middle of the room. Her hands are still fixed on my shirt, she starts to unbutton it. She then opens her mouth giving me access. Our tongues start to entwine as I pull her shirt over her head. God have I missed her body pressed against mine. She unbuckles my belt, snaking the belt out of the loops and tosses it across the room. I pull her skirt up and rub against her. She lets out a soft moan. That sound, so perfect. I've missed it dearly. I pull my pants and boxers down letting my member out as it grows harder. I know I shouldn't try to ruin the moment but I have to talk to Amber. "Baby I have to talk"... she places a finger on my lips. "Let's not ruin this. I want you right now so no talking". I want to disagree with her but she's removing her panties, and grabbing my member in her hand. She strokes it just right making me let out a small grunt. Fuck. She teases herself by flicking the tip of my member against her entrance. I can't hold back anymore. I thrust into her. "Jason!" She yells as she digs her nails into my back letting me know that I've hit her spot. When she yells my name it sounds like a song. One I just want to hear over and over again. With each sway of her hips she pushes against me harder. "Harder", she coaks. Ask and you shall receive. I pick up the pace and plunge into her with exceeding thrust. This sends her over the edge. I continue to thrust into her as she erupts on me. This causing me to my own release. I place my forehead against her. "I love you", I tell her while still trying to catch my breath. I think she's about to say it back but instead she slides off me letting out a soft moan. " I have to go", she says pulling up her panties. She fixes her clothes and then heads out the door.