Lights Out

Amber's POV

I throw my head back on my bed and let out a sigh. Tonight was a disaster. After Jason had pulled me away I went back to Bryan, I told him about my so called history with Jason. He was very understanding and told me that he didn't want to pressure me into anything new if I wasn't ready. I told him I was which isn't probably true but I do really enjoy being around Bryan. After talking about everything he dropped me off home and here I am laying in bed thinking of my shit show of a life. I need a long shower.

I step into the shower and let the warm droplets warm heat up my body. This is what I've been needing. I place my head under the shower head and massage my hair, rinsing the old products in my hair. I grab my bottle of lavender scented Shampoo but drop it as I hear the front door open. My mom doesn't come home until a few more hours and she never comes home early, usually later. I open the glass shower door and wrap my towel around me. I am about to grab the door knob when I see it slightly turning. Omg i'm going to die. I back myself up against the wall, freezing. My body function won't seem to work. I want to scream for help but my throat is dry and no words are coming out. The doorknob finally turns completely and the door slowly opens revealing the person standing behind it. Jason. What the fuck. I walk to him and punch him in the shoulder while still grabbing on to my shoulder. "Ouch, what was that for," he groans. Shit I feel pretty bad. "No one told you to creep into my house like a psycho" I say, mentally rolling my eyes. he laughs "sorry the door was just open," he walks closer to me and wraps his arms around my waist. "I didn't mean to scare you," he says slowly sliding his hands down and giving my ass a little squeeze. My legs go weak at his touch but he grips onto my waist stronger, helping me keep my balance. This is so wrong. I just fucked Bryan in a closet not even 24 hours ago. I told him that me and Jason were history. I want to pull back and fight but then Jason smashes his lips against mine into a aggressive and passionate kiss. Oh how I've missed his soft lips against mine and the way his tongues explores my mouth, savoring every bit. Jason pulls back, trying to catch his breath and unbuttons his shirt. I place a finger on his chest just observing every inch of his body. He smirks as I get down on my knees and start to unbuckle his pants. As they fall to the floor, I see his member growing harder right in front of me. I tease him as I slowly pull down his boxer briefs and take his hard member into my hand. "Fuck", he groans as I stroke his member with my hand. Jason grabs a handful of my hair and brings my head gently down on his member, I tease his tip for a few seconds before letting his full size enter my mouth. He let's out a low moan, one ive never heard before, making me want him even more. He starts to slide into my mouth over and over while pulling onto my hair causing me to let out some moans on his member which makes him speed up. He thrusts himself down my throat until he finally reaches his climax and releases down my throat. I lick the remaining cum off of his tip. He smiles down at me " We're not done just yet", he takes my hand away from my towel making it slip on to the floor. "You're so beautiful", he says closely observing every inch of my body. I blush but turn my head feeling nervous. He's seen me naked before but this time just.. I don't know.. I'm just nervous. He takes his hand and gently grabs my chin, turning it to face him. "Now don't be shy baby", he smiles picking me up. I wrap my legs around his waist feeling his member under me causing me to blush harder. He kisses my neck, leaving small marks to show that I'm his. This is so wrong... but it feels so right. It's like he's read my mind because now he's entering the shower and pressing my body against the marble shower tiles. I remove one hand away from his waist and turn the shower water on to warm. He smirks, slowly lifting me up and placing his member against my entrance. I bite down on lip trying to keep a moan in but my body betrays me when Jason Thrusts his full size into me. I dig my nails into his back making him groan. "Do you love me?" he asks and then thrusts into me again, harder this time. My mind can't think straight, pleasure and pain is shooting to all parts of my body but I get myself to nod slightly. He smiles and continues to pound into me until we both reach our climaxes back to back.

.___________.

After our hot shower sex Jason carries me to bed. I can't help but wonder what will happen after I tell him that I'm pregnant, which I should probably tell him soon... Or now. I sigh. Jason gets onto the bed pulling the covers off and slides right behind me. "What's wrong, Amber?" He says pulling me closer to him. "Can we just lay here for a few seconds without saying anything", I say because I know that things will change after I tell him. He slowly nods against my shoulder.

After about 10 minutes of laying here with Jason, I'm start to doze off, but before falling asleep I whisper in a voice so that if he wasn't next to me that he wouldn't hear, "I'm pregnant". Just like that everything goes dark.